Chapter 22: The Feeling

She could not believe that Sei would talk to Narita like that. And now Narita wants to know who is the man that was talking to him a few days ago.

But she knows that she should not avoid the question nor avoid keeping a secret about her previous marriage. So she told Narita about it.

"The man that talks to you back then, is he tall and a bit muscular? His hair is black and have a tan skin colour."
"Well i didn't see clearly since the street light at the parking lot was a bit dim. But yes he was tall and had black hair."
Yuko didn't talk for a fee seconds, she build up her courage to talk about Sei. Even though she wants to talk about him later after she and Narita getting closer but things are different since Sei is the one that take a reckless action.

"His name is Sei....and his actually my......ex-husband."
The moment Narita heard ex-husband, he is shock. That man that was talking to him was Yuko's ex-husband?

He didn't expect that Yuko was once a married woman, now she is single. Why though? He doesn't know until Yuko tells him about it. He felt that he kinda pressure her to talk since Yuko felt uncomfortable talking about her ex.

"If you feel uncomfortable talking about him, it's okay. You don't need to tell me."
"No...i want to. It's for the best, beside i'm afraid that he would go and talk to you again. I mean it's best if you know about him a little bit."
After hearing what Yuko said, Narita only nodded.

The Yuko continue.
"We were married once but got divorced soon after that. He is a good guy but he just couldn't restrain his lust for woman. We known each other for a long time, and when we got married....i thought that he would change to be a better man. But he did not change at all."
"What happen?"
"Well he continue cheating on me, but every time i found out. I would always forgive him but when things started to be the same over and over again...i guess my love for him has decrease each time i say that i forgive him"

"So it lead to divorced?"
"Yeah.....the last chance that i gave him was gone. That happen when i was going out with some of my friends, we were going to a pub. When i was there, i saw him kissing with another woman. And that had made me take a serious action to get divorced."
"I see....so i'm guessing that he did not take that well."
"Yes he did.....he beg me  that he doens' want to get divorced but my decision is final, that's why soon after that he agreed to sign the divorced paper."

"Your a strong woman Yuko. Not that many woman can walk away and get a divorced. Your able to walk away from the past and move on instead of dwelling in the past."
Yuko laugh a little at Narita's compliment.
"I did dwell about my past with him but then i think again that why should i be here and dwell on my past instead of moving on. Now i'm here."

Narita smile gently.
"I'm sorry about him meeting and talk to you like that. I should have told you about me being married once."
"That's okay. And thanks for telling me about it. So did both of you have any children?"
"Oh no, during our marriage. I wasn't even thinking about having children when he still hasn't change so i guess i'm lucky not to have any. Since i don't want my child to experience something like their father is cheating me all the time."

"That's good then.."
Soon, the waiter bring their food and put it at their table. Yuko and Narita enjoy their dinner while talking about many things.

Yuko like Narita even more now, she knew that she have the feeling like she did towards Sei and she is scare  but she wants to try this in order for her to break all the doubt that she had about getting into the same situation again like when she with Sei.

****Author's Thought****
8 more chapter to go before complete. Do leave a comment or vote and added into your collection of fav stories if you haven added yet. Thank you so much for your time in reading this chapter. May you guys have a nice day or night.