Chapter 4: Whatever

Yuko arrived at her work, she work as a kindergarten teacher. She love children and she hope that some day she too could have a kid on her own but with things that happen right know, she doesn't know if she still wants to have kids with Sei. She could clearly see that Sei wasn't the type of person that she can have a family with, now that she thinks about it, how can she fell in love with Sei in the first place. If she didn't fell in love with him then she wouldn't marry him, she wouldn't be hurt and cry every time she find out Sei cheating.

Soon her thinking were interrupt by her friend Amy.
"Yuko have you finish preparing for the kids lesson for today."
"Yeah i already did."
"How come you can get everything ready right on time, I haven't finish preparing it yet."
Yuko smile and said "Well, I always prepared my lesson before tomorrow. I would prepare it before going back home, that s why i don't need to bring my work at home because I always finish it here."
"Really?  Maybe i should also do that, you know..every time i took my work at home I always couldn't finish it because i had to take care my two kids."

"I understand, being a mother isn't easy. There are many things that a mother have to take care of.'
"Yeah your right, it wasn't easy but because of my kids I'm happy doing all of it. How about you Yuko? You've been married for three years now right? Haven't you and your husband decide to have children?"
"Well, we did. But i guess now isn't the time yet."
"Don't worry Yuko, when the time comes. I know you will be ready."
Then Amy go to her desk and start to do her work.

Yuko smile sad, it wasn't that she didn' want to but it was Sei who wasn't ready to build a family with her. Perhaps that is also one of the reason Sei is cheating, he wasn't done having fun. If he wasn't ready then why he ask her to marry him? Every time she ask why he wasn't ready to have children yet all that he answer is the same answer that she always get. It was because their financial isn't stable yet. For all that she knew, both her and Sei are working and have stable job. Even though her job doesn't pay much like Sei but she also able to pay off her bill.

She doesn't want to think about it anymore, the point is that he cheated and she is done forgiving him. And right know she is thinking hard whether to stay in this marriage or just let it go.
Sei arrived at the company, he works at the construction company as a manager. He did have a high payment for his job and when he arrived at his office, his secretary already inform him about his work for today. When he is looking at some paper work, his mind is somewhere else.

He was still thinking about what happen last night and in this morning, Yuko's weird attitude. Why exactly happen to her, all that he could think of is this is her new way to show how much she is angry at him for cheating again. Maybe he should take a new approach to ask her to forgave him then everything will be back to normal. But what he didnt know that Yuko is determine to no longer forgive him no matter what. And what worse is yet to come.

After finish work, Sei decide to buy Yuko's favourite food. He knew Yuko love for food so this is his new approach again Yuko and by making it work he wanted to do something special to her. He decide to treat her this night in order to for Yuko heart get soft and forgave him completely.

Yuko on the other side, is getting ready to go back home and make dinner. This time she still stand with her decision that she doesn't want to forgive Sei, she decide to let go of that feeling and she doesn't want to make this marriage last since Sei doesn't change his atitude..it was always the same.

Whatever Sei's reason, she no longer wants to heard it