Chapter 19: Never Let Her Go

Sei watch Yuko got inside her apartment building.

He just couldn't accept that she want them both to live their life separately and be happy with someone else, well how could he. He misses her so much and want her back in his life.

He knows her well, once she made up her mind about something. Yuko would never back out or never want to listen to any reason. But he thought that he was exceptional since whenever he made a mistake, said that he was sorry  and never do it again. She would always forgive him.

But in the end, he do it again and the cycle of that situation remain the same until Yuko had enough and ask for divorced. He thought that she was just in a fit of anger but he was wrong.

She really did prepared the divorced document and ask him to sign it.

At first he blame her for doing something like that, because the things that he did is only a little mistake. Even though he cheated over and over again but in the end he would always come back to her.

After the divorced he no longer care about her and thinks that he could have any woman he wanted. Soon he begin to live the life of a bachelor. He slept with a woman then begin to date another woman again.

He finds an attractive woman and ask her out. It was all good until he saw Yuko.

Never in his life seeing Yuko go on a blind date and have a happy smile on her face. This made him feel something called jealous. Yes, he is jealous seeing that Yuko is with someone else.

Throughout his date with the other woman, he couldn't focus hearing what the other woman were talking. He just look at Yuko.

He felt very possessive of Yuko, she talks and laugh. Things that he never seen for awhile, even when they were still married. He could see that Yuko  slowly begin to become less in smiling happily during she was still together with him.

He wanted to be the one who can make her smile like that not the other way around. He felt annoyed at the woman in front of him who wants his attention.

As soon as they finished their meal, he told the woman to take taxi and waited Yuko to finish her blind date. He waits outside.

An hour after that, he saw a group off people got out from the restaurant then saw Yuko is among them. He looks at the man that was talking to Yuko.

He waited until Yuko is already inside the taxi and goes away, then he walks towards the man that was pair with Yuko in the blind date.

When he was already in front of him, Sei scan him from head to feet. Of course it had made the man a bit taken back to see his behaviour like that especially from a stranger.

Then Sei ask him about the blind date with Yuko, in just a one or two minute conversation with the man. Sei had already told the man about Yuko is a married woman.

Of course, he was satisfy seeing the man shocked face. Then Sei walk away without waiting the man to reply anything about what he had just said.

This time he determine to have Yuko back into his life, he would never let her go. Seeing her again after a few months had made him realise that he still love her.

****Author's Thoughts***
So tell me, what do you guys think about this chapter? Does is lead to Sei being possessive or what? This chapter had some reality to it. One never thought the things that made their partner heartbroken it was because of them self,they just think that doing something to hurt their partner isn't a big deal. Just say the word "I'm sorry, i promise it won't happen again" or "I love you, that was just a fling. It mean nothing" can make things better but one cannot realise that ever word or promises that had been broken makes the other partner becomes less in believing those words again because one action is different from the words one said. 'Action speak louder than words' is important.

Anyway this it the longest typing about what is in my thoughts. I'll be update new chapter in a few days. Have a good day or night y'll.😘😘