Chapter 2: Doesnt Need To Explain Anything

Kana walk towards Yuko, she doesn't want her to just stand there. She looked at Yuko, she thought that she would cry and looked hurt or go to Sei's table and start to make a scene but she doesn't see any of that. Yuko face is blank.
She just stand there watching Sei deepened kiss with that unknown woman, when Kana touch Yuko hand. Is as if Yuko just woke up from daydreaming, she looked at Kana and smile.

Worried, Kana ask Yuko if she okay and Yuko told her that she is fine. Then Yuko walks towards their table, the other girl also see the scene and they don't know what to say. But Yuko kept smiling as if there is nothing wrong, as if she doesn't see anything at all.
"Come on girls, lets have some fun tonight" said Yuko while she is holding a beer in her hand.

They continue having fun. This time she doesn't really care anymore what Sei did, right now she just want to release her tension and stress out.
She just want to let it go.
Yuko and her friends having fun without a care around their surrounding.

While Sei after a long kiss with the woman, he stop and smirk. He loved it, doing this kind of thing.
He knew it was wrong but he just couldn't resist the temptation of it.
"Gosh, you such a good kisser" the woman told Sei.
"Well, no woman can resist my kissing."

Sei's friends just sigh, he did it again they thought.
His friends know about the 'cheating thing' but what can they do, all of his friend already told him that he made a great sin for having affair with other woman over and over again.

But Sei told them that this is his problem with Yuko and he really did appreciate it but he doesn't need his friends to middle in. That's why they stop advising him to stop. It is truth that its his problem between him and Yuko but they felt sorry for Yuko for marrying someone like him. They just chating while Sei keep flirting with the woman in his arm. He was about to invite the woman to go to a hotel with him but suddenly.....

"Hey..is that Yuko."
Sei heard Yuko's name and he turn toward where his friend look and there he saw his wife with her friends, having fun. His face pale, does Yuko saw him kissing with the woman beside him. She must have seen it since she is here. The woman beside him try to get his attention back to him but failed.

Sei just kept looking at Yuko, he saw her laughing, smiling and having fun with her friends. Then he saw her look towards him, what he saw at her eyes is nothing. He is shocked, is as if she doesn't recognise him at all. Then she turn away continue having a chat with one of her bestie.

Sei frown, is this a new way for her to ignore him after finding out that he cheated again?
He didn't know....
He let go of the woman in his arms and ask her to go but the woman pout and she said that she doesn't want to go.
But Sei suddenly gets mad and yell at her to get out of his sight, the woman gets mad and walks away..
What a total jerk, what's his problem anyway the woman talk by herself.

It is already midnight, Yuko and her friends got out from the club. Luckily Yuko isn't drunk like her friends, so she is the one to make sure that all her friends have taking a taxi or call their boyfriend to come and pick them up.
The last one if Akane, Yuko's friend whom is going to get married in a few days.

Her fiancée arrive, after Akane already inside the car. His fiancée say thanks to Yuko.
"Do you need a ride? I can send you home."
"It's ok, I can get a cab here so don't worry. Just take care of her, she really drunk"
"Yeah, I will."
"Congrats by the way, I hope you can be a great husband to her."
Both Yuko and Akane's fiancée say goodbye.

Yuko was about to call a cab when a car stop in front of her, she doesn't need to know whose the owner of the car.
Sei rolls down the window and told her to get in. She just do what Sei told her without any expression on her face.

On their way going back home, there is only silence inside the car beside their breathing. Sei is actually getting ready to be yell at by Yuko but to his surprise she didn't.
So he did what he always do.
He explain..but before he could say it, Yuko beat him up to it by saying.
"You don't need to explain anything to me.".