Chapter 13: Conversation

Yuko and her coworker wait for Miaka, in just 15 minutes. They saw Miaka walks toward them, she is wearing a simple blue dress.
"Why are you so late Miaka? Its good that the guys haven arrived yet." Said Yuko's coworkers
"Ohh shut it, you know that i need more time to get ready for this blind date."
"Haha, are you trying to impress the guys with you dress or something?"
"You know that i wan to have a boyfriend, so of cours i wanted to impress them."

The three of them talk about other stuff while waiting their blind date to arrived. While they were chatting, two people get inside the restaurant and one of them saw Yuko. Its Sei, he saw Yuko at the table near the bar tender. He got stiff all of the sudden, the woman beside him clingy his arm.
"What are you staring at babe?"
That snap Sei of from staring at Yuko. Then his face turn back to expressionless and he said
"Nothing"
The woman beside him, look at the three woman where Sei was looking before , she ask him
"Did you know them.?"
"No" reply Sei fast.

Then they both seat three table away from where Yuko and her friend are seating at. Yuko still doesn't realise that Sei is there with another woman. In an hour for them to wait, the guys finally show up.
"We're sorry for being late." Said one of the guys.
Miaka reply "It's ok, we didn't wait that long."

The six of them introduce each other, the first guy is Narita. And the second is Yamato, the last one is Yue. After the introduction, they have pick a partner and got to know with each other. And Yuko is with Narita, it seems that the guy is really handsome and have a good body shape. Must have been working out, Yuko thought. The six of them order their food and drinks.

While waiting for their order to be serve, the three pair got into a conversation with their partner.
Narita like Yuko, he could see that she is a bit shy person and not much of a talker. But he didn't mind about that, when he enter the restaurant with his friend. The first thing that he saw, was her eyes. She have a beautiful pair of dark brown eyes.

"Where you work Yuko?" Ask Narita
"Ohh, i work at Dawns Kindergarden."
"Really, thats just a few block from where i work."
"Ohh i see.." Yuko replied.
"Yeah, i work at the Saotomi Co. company."
"Is it that the most prestiges company in the city? Wow you actually work there?"
"True but work have been hectic"
For some time, Yuko begin to feel relax after having a long conversation with Narita.

After a few minutes, their food and drinks have been serve at the table.
She finds that he was a easy guy to talk to and it seems that he knows how uncomfortable she is and she was glad that he could make her feel at ease. She never have that kind of ease with Sei before.
While they were still eating, Narita ask Yuko why she feels awkward about the blind date.
"Well, this is my first time being in a blind date before. So i don't actually now what to do or where to start."
Narita smile and told her that this blind date is also his first time, he got into this because his friends drag him here at the last minute.

"Really? I thought you already been into a few blind dates before. Because the way you talk to me seems to be natural."
"Hahaha, thanks for the compliment but yeah this is my first time. I don't know about natural but i just go with the flow.
Then the both of them smile and laugh.

While Yuko talk and smile at her Narita. She didn't saw that Sei is glaring at her and the guy. He felt like his heart have been pierce by a knife. He never would have thought that Yuko is there not because she hangs out with her friend but is actually having a blind date and he is pissed.