Chapter 24: There Is No Longer Us

For the first time Yuko got really furious in front of Narita, his eyes widen when he heard Yuko scream to
stop. Both Sei and Narita let go of Yuko's wrist.

Yuko is mad towards them both, even though it's not Narita's fault but she doesn't like people to pull her forcefully. She glare at Sei without saying anything then she look at Narita.
"Sorry Narita, but you can go home now."
Hearing that, Narita doesn't want to leave her with Sei still standing beside her.

But Yuko insist him to go back home.
"It's fine, this is between me and my ex husband. I'll contact you tomorrow morning okay."
Narita couldn't say anything else, because he do know that the problem should be discuss between Yuko and Sei.

He have no rights to interfere with it.
"Ok, just be careful." Said Narita to Yuko.
His face clearly shows that he is worry about what might happen if he leave but Yuko suddenly hold his hand tight without saying anythings.

It is as if she said that everything will be alright so he doesn't have to worry.
Narita sigh but he have to do what Yuko ask him to do.He go to his car and took a glance for awhile then drive to go back to his own home.

While this happen, Sei just stood silently while watching what Yuko and Narita talk. He wanted ti interfere but he knows better not to make Yuko more furious than she already was. If he made it worse, he sure that Yuko will never want to see him again.

Yuko watch until she couldn't see Narita's car, then she turn her focus towards Sei. She never would have thought that he still want to see her after she told him that he should live will with someone else.
"Why don't you tell me, what are you doing here and why did you punch my date?"
"No reason i just don't like that guy."
"And just because you don't like him, you can do what ever you want?"

".....Aren't you gonna invite me to your apartment?"
"No i don't need to invite you, we can just talk her outside"
"Can't you a least offer me a water? I stood outside you apartment building for hours"
"I didn't ask you to stood here for hours did i?"

Every time Sei talk, Yuko would mock his every words. She just could not forgive what happen just a few minutes ago. Because that is not something she wants in her life now.
"If there is no important things to talk, then i'll be going."
"Wait..." Said Sei.
Watching the Yuko now is not the same Yuko that he had knew before they got divorced.

"Why did you change so much for the past few months? What happen to the Yuko i use to know?"
"I don't need to answer that...what i want to know is, what were the real reason that you wanted to see me?"
Seeing that Yuko really doesn't want to give him the answer that he wants,so he decide to tell the truth.
"I was jealous ok. I don't like you hanging around with that guy."
"If that's the only reason then i would like to remind you that we already divorced okay....and you can't just interfere every time i go out with someone."

"Can't we get back together?"
"You know that we can't....and you know who's fault is that right?"
"I know...i was wrong, but i can change just give me another chance to make this work. We can start over again. I can do better if you are with me, after the divorced all i could do is just fooling around with woman  but something inside me is empty and i realise that those emptiness use to be filled by your warn, love and your presence. You and me can be us again..."

Yuko doesn't know what happen to Sei these few months because she does not want to involve herself with him anymore. With the last memories that she got before they got divorced is enough..How many times that she have to say...

"Sei...there is no longer us and there will never be again. Why can't you accept that? You don't need another chance because i already gave you more chances than you know when we're still married. Now i just want to live my life and like i said before you live well with your own life too, i'm sure you can fine someone better. So please stop doing these things, i decide that we can be friends but if you kept doing this then i might think i need to stay away from you."