Chapter 30: The End but Happy Ending

It's been a year now....

Yuko and Narita's relationship has bloom. Yuko move into Narita's house since he told her that he wants to live together . She have never been so happy before, living with Narita had made her see his character that he never shown outside of the house.

Narita is the type who would love to spoil her, every morning..he is the one prepared breakfast. Of course she felt a bit awkward since when she was with Sei.

Even before they got married and live together, she was the one who always prepared their breakfast. She did hope that Sei would some times help takin care of their meal or do so other choirs but he never done such thing.

Watching Narita at the kitchen early in the morning made Yuko feel a bit awkward. She did told Narita that she could do prepare their breakfast since she is now living together with him but Narita told her that he enjoy preparing breakfast of the both of them.

"I'm happy that now you are here with me, and i don't mind doing these things for you because being in a relationship..both needs to work together in doing choirs or cooking. Beside, it's not like i can't cook or do choir. I've been doing all these since i live alone." Narita said to Yuko.

Yuko say thanks to Narita when he put a plate full of food on the table, they both spend time talking about work and other stuff when they have breakfast together. It is the only time they could spend time for conversation.

While at night, sometimes Yuko have to eat dinner alone because Narita would work overtime. The only thing that she could spend time with Narita is when he has his off-day and breakfast time. She notice that Narita these days have been busy with work until late at night.

And of course, as a woman who once got cheated. She couldn't help but feels something like that but not too soon, she dismiss those kind of thoughts. She wouldn't accuse Narita do something like that because she knew that he really committed in their relationship.

Well, the reason Narita over work himself because he wanted to take a week vacation. He plan to take Yuko in a vacation somewhere nice and warm, he ask his boss about it but because the company have so much thing to do, his boss denied his application leave for vacation. But his boss told him that if he could finish his work early then he could approve his application leave for vacation, that's why he have been working over time.

He felt bad for leaving Yuko alone but he had to do it since it is for her sake. A week later, he finished all his work and sent it to his boss. The boss is pleased with his work then he approved his application, he couldn't content his excitement.

He prepare and pay everything: the hotel where they will be staying, the flight ticket and etc. He got back home early than Yuko. It is 3:55PM, Yuko will be finish working on 5:30PM, so Narita decide to cook dinner.

Few hours later, Yuko arrived home. She is surprise that Narita is already at home and is preparing dinner.
"When did you get back home?" She ask.
"Oh Honey, i didn't heard you walk in here. I got back home not too long ago. And since i finished work early, i was able to go home early too." Narita smile at Yuko and continue his preparation for their dinner.

"Do you need any help?"
"No, i can do it. You can go and take a shower. I'll call you if dinner is ready."
"Okay then" Said Yuko and she proceed to go to their bedroom.

Narita smile when he felt Yuko's presence is no longer behind him. Tonight, he would surprise her about their vacation together. He just couldn't wait.

In half an hour, Narita call Yuko, their dinner have already been at the dining table. Yuko got into the dining table, there Narita already seat just in front of her.
"Wow dinner tonight looks more delightful."
"Thanks for the compliment. Let's eat" Said Narita.

The both of them enjoy their dinner and time together, then Narita said
"Yuko, let's go on vacation."
Yuko look at Narita confuse.
"Go on a vacation? So suddden....?"
"Well do you want to go?"
"Of course i would love to go but it's so sudden..what about my..."
"Don't worry about that, i actually had inform the Head of the Kindergarten that you'll be in vacation for a week."
"What...when did you did that?"
"Few days ago"
"I didn't expect that..."

"Since that has been solved, why don't you prepare cloths or anything that you want to bring during vacation."
"So where are we going?"
"It's a surprise...you'll know once we at the airport tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? That's too early, i thought we'll be going in like 2 days later."
"Nope..we're going tomorrow."
"Narita, i never seen you did this so spontaneously."
"Well, you'll know me more during our vacation together. I mean, we both will live together for the rest of our life. It's natural that you'll be seeing new side of me and me seeing new side of you."

Yuko kiss Narita gently and he response the kiss with a longing one. He hasn't kiss Yuko for awhile because he was so focus on finishing his work. And if he arrived home from work, Yuko already fell asleep. He did kiss her when shes asleep but that is different when the person response the kiss back.

Both excited to go to their vacation. Especially Yuko since she hasn't been in a vacation for a long time, the one time that she go when it was her and Sei honeymoon vacation After that, they were busy with work and other stuff. She couldn't wait to know where Narita plan to go on their vacation.

After finished dinner, both watch television for an hour then go to sleep but Yuko couldn't sleep since she still felt thrill. Narita sense that Yuko haven sleep yet, so he pursue her to sleep since they will be waking up early in the morning to prepare their luggage etc. And so Yuko fell asleep under Narita's warn hug.

(Skip like 2000 words about them getting ready of their vacation 😆 )

Yuko could not believe that they in Hawaii, Narita plan their vacation to go to Hawaii. When they were at the boarding pass section, Narita handed Yuko boarding ticket to her and when she read it. Her eyes wide, their going to Hawaii.

She looks at Narita and notice that he had video record her reaction and yes her reaction is priceless. She almost scream right there but control her excitement, it would be embarrassing if she did that. So she contents her excitement by moving excitedly and make a small jump a few times because she was so excited to go to Hawaii.

Narita chuckle seeing her reaction like that, it's cute he thought.

They have the most memorable time during their vacation.
And during their last day there, Narita bring Yuko to walk at the beach. They were enjoying the breeze while holding hands. His happy to be with Yuko, now his ready to ask her the serious question.
"Would you spend you time with me for the rest of our days together?"
"Of course, you ask me that many times and my answer is still the same."
"I know but i just want to heard it over and over again."

"Well, i'll tell you that as many times as you like."
Narita stop their tracks by saying
"Will you marry me?"
Yuko look at Narita, she could see that he was so nervous talking. He is afraid that she would reject him.
"Will you cherish me?"
"Yes"
"Will i be the only love of your life? Will you accept my imperfection and so many things?"
Said Yuko. She wanted to ask this and Narita said
"Yes, i accept it all and i hope you would accept me too of all my imperfection and love for you. I know words isn't enough to show how much i love you. And if you doubt my love, i wouldn't mind to spend the rest of my life to show you both in words and action that i do love you. I don't want to make promises to you because i know, promises isn't last forever."

Yuko was crying throughout Narita's talk, yes she can't believe in promises but if Narita is the one made promises to her then she would be very happy. Because she knows that he wouldn't make her cry.
And after Narita finished talking, she said
"How can i say no to that."

Then they hug each other, this will forever will be remember by Yuko and Narita.

****Author's Thoughts****
Finally it is done, but i'm thinking of adding one more Happy Ending for someone....can you guess who?

Anyway, thank you for your comment and adding this humble story of mine in your collection.
Will continue writing new story in the future...
Have a nice day or night everyone....