Chapter 9: Left

After she left the house, she call her bestie Kana. In the meantime she will have to live with Kana while looking for a place where she could move out. She didnt have a lot of time when she decided to get divorce so this is her next step to move on with her life. She also felt grateful having an understanding friend like her bestie, even though their rarely chat each other because of their have their own life but every once in awhile they both will meet up.

Yuko put her luggage inside her car and walk toward the driver seat, before she go she glance at the house. She couldn't lie because that house had so many memory between her and Sei. Yuko close her eyes and took a deep breath, she repeat it for a few times then she open her eyes.

She start the car and left, she left Sei along with their memories together. She decide that she no longer want to remember what they both have and broken. There's a lot of thing that she thinks after she left the house, like where could she find a house to rent, can she find a house that is near to her work place and many other things that she thinks.

When she reachers at Kana's apartment, she saw that Kana is already outside the apartment building waiting for. She smile and park her car at the parking lot. The she got out from the car, Kana walk towards Yuko and help her getting her luggage out from the car.
"How are you feeling?" Kana ask Yuko.
"Well not bad actually..."
"Really, he sign the divorce paper?"

"We'll talk about it after we both at your apartment."
Kana didn't ask again, it seem that Yuko is trying to think what she is going to say to Kana about the divorce and how did Sei sign it.
When both Yuko and Kana already inside at Kana's apartment, Kana show Yuko the way where she could put her luggage.

When Yuko go inside the room that Kana shows her, she look around. It was simple but elegant, the wall are sky blue, the single bed were white and dark blue colour and a very simple design of wood wardrobe. Yuko like it very much. Kana told Yuko to settle in while she prepared them a breakfast since Yuko got out and drive to her apartment early morning.

Sei woke up at 8am, even though he slept but he still felt tired. What happen last night is still in his mind, he got up and took a shower, do everything that he needed to do. After he finish at the shower, Sei got out and getting ready for work. He remember that Yuko told him that she will move out from this house, he felt his heart getting heavier. In just a few minutes, Sei already finish getting ready. He got out from the bedroom and walk towards the guest room.

But he could not find Yuko there, he begin to panic. He try to find her at the bathroom, the living room and even at the kitchen but she isn't there. It seem that Yuko had left without him knowing it. He thought that she would at least wait him to wake up and say goodbye but he seem to think wrong.

She left...
Sei kept saying that word in his mind repeatedly.
This house where he and Yuko are no longer her and him, there is only him.
He felt his world shattered, she really left him this time and she wouldn't come back to him anymore.
He took a seat the chair in the kitchen, he doesn't want to go to work but he have too.

Sei took a deep breath and try not to think about the situation between him and Yuko, this time he try to clear his mind. He grab his car keys got out from the house and lock it. He didnt have any time to get his breakfast ready since Yuko were the one who prepared their breakfast every morning. Now he just have to go the company and have his breakfast at the canteen there.

***************************************************************************************************************************
Hello guys,
Hope you enjoy reading this few chapter of this story so far, please do give comment about it. I know I'm not a great nor a good writer but i enjoy writing story, and I'm also in the process on making my second language (English) better. If you notice, my English isn't that great also but i hope you guys can read without any difficulties.