Chapter 17: Contact Her

The next morning, Narita go to work as usual but today he didn't actually have the mood to work.

His mind still thinking about last night, he wonder wether he should believe what that man told him about Yuko.

He doesn't know who that man is and he never introduce himself to him, just looked at him and told him that Yuko wasn't single but already married.

While working, he also think that it is best to get in contact with Yuko. Narita does not want to believe 100 percent of what Sei just told him last night.

So he took his mobile phone from his pocket and message Yuko.
'Yuko..it's me Narita.'
' Yes hi Narita..whats up?'
' i just want to say thank you for being my blind date last night, glad to meet you.'
'Me too..it it nice and you don't have to say thank you again Narita. I also appreciate that you willing to talk to me.
'No..i really have a good time last night. Anyway is it ok if i ask you out again?'

'Sure, i'm feel honour.'
'How about we go out on the weekends? Do you have work on the weekends?'
'No..sounds great.'
'I'll text you soon to tell where we should meet.'
' Ok Narita'

After that Narita put his mobile phone beside his work desk and continue with his work. Of course he wanted to meet with Yuko again.

He also wants to know weather Yuko knows who is the man that meet him last night.

While Yuko goes to work with a happy expression.

When she arrived at the kindergarten, she greet all the parent that send their child there. She felt happy because she had take a big step in make some changes in her life.

While she takes care of the children, she heard her mobile phone vibrate and see that there is a message coming.

She looks at it an she found out that Narita message her. She smile when she open and read the message. She reply and for just a few minute of them chatting.

Narita ended by saying that he would message her again about what time and place their meeting. She didn't notice that Miaka is watching her. After she put her mobile phone back in her pocket.

Miaka approach her.
"Guess the blind date works pretty well. You been smiling non stop since you came here."
"What do you mean? I always smile seeing the parents sending their children and children been drop off here."
"But the way you smile right now is not the same as the usual smile you do."
"Really?"
"Come on Yuko, spill the juicy part where you both walking together."
"It was nothing just a friendly conversation."

Miaka didn't say anything but the way she looks at Yuko, makes Yuko feel a bit shy. It's like Miaka face expression tells her that they were going well and Yuko is happy because of that.
"Alright...i'll tell you. Narita just message me and ask me out again in weekends."
"Wow...second date."
"No...just going out not a date."
"Nope, to me..his asking for a date with you. Come on Yuko, you blush seeing his message right? I saw that girl...haha." Miaka laugh, she is happy seeing Yuko finally able to be more bright.

She knows what happen to her, and she is mad towards Yuko's ex husband. Yuko is a good woman and she is a wife material, he should be lucky to have such a wife like Yuko but her ex husband had to go and mess up their marriage. Yuko was tired of her ex husband behaviour but she is a strong woman and Miaka admire Yuko because of that.

****Author's Thoughts****
Hello everyone, a very good day or night to all. Here is another chapter, i do the best i can to publish next chapter soon. I appreciate if you guys can comment about this. Thank you for you time in reading this chapter even though all my chapter is short.