Extra Happy Ending

Sei had lived his life completely different after he had given up making Yuko come back to him. He knows that this should stop because it does not bring any good for him nor Yuko.

Their marriage failed and it was all because of him.

He learn his lesson way too late, it was his own actions that lead to him being apart from Yuko and the fact that no matter how much he was sorry, Yuko forgive him but she did not want to start relationship with him.

So they stay as friends even though they were once a married couple, during his time alone.....he got a lot of time to reflect the attitude that he shown towards Yuko.

He realise that he was the problem, it's just that back then he doesn't want to admit that what he did was wrong. He needed to change if he ants to be a better person and so he did.

Of course he still love Yuko but seeing how she is happy with another man, he just watch her from far away without interrupting her.

He can no longer be with her like he used to be, but what can he do is be there for her as a friend that she needs.

That is enough for him.

He thought that Yuko probably the only woman whim he love after what had happen between them. He had gave up in pursue love again.

He was afraid that he might hurt another woman like Yuko again. So Sei focus only his work and his hobby.

For so long he love to go fishing, he use to go fishing with his dad but after he became an adult and been busy with his work and all.

He stop going, and started to go clubbing with his friend or co-workers to have fun there.

When he married Yuko, he once made a promised to never go there again.

His desired were strong thus he always go there after work and even on weekends.

He loves the attention that every woman gave him. It felt like he is a dominant one.

Think back on his previous self, how he feels stupid now. He could have led a happy life with Yuko, maybe already have a child now but because of his addicted in going clubbing and still doesn't want to give up his life of being the bachelor one. 

Suddenly he heard a voice calling out to him and he turns around to look at where the voice came from. 

Searching and finally he found it, he smiles. A woman walks towards him with a gently smile and he could see love in her eyes. 

It is Rena, his girlfriend and soon to be fiancée. 

Yes, he told himself that he had gave up in pursue love again but sometimes fated have different opinion.

He met her when Yuko and Narita hold their wedding reception.

Of course, he thought that this would only be a temporary fling but who could have guessed that the both of them shared almost the same hobbies.

 And soon enough, Sei asks her to be his girlfriend. 

They continue the relationship until Sei is sure that he is ready to asks Rena the serious question. She agrees without hesitation.

This time Sei made sure that he does not make the same mistake as he did to Yuko. He truly wants to build a happy relationship and a happy family someday with Rena. 

For now, he is glad that both Yuko and him had find their own happiness.

****Author's Thoughts****

Hello everyone, this will be the last chapter of "TO LET GO". Thank you so much for the time and support throughout all. Please do checked my other stories, it is not completed yet but i will try my best to update new chapter there. TQ