Chapter 25: Give Love A Second Chance?

Sei still couldn't not accept that Yuko really want them both to move on. Why...just why things turn like this. He thought that she still wants to be with him, that they could start again even though they already divorced. Why did her heart change.

"You said that you'll be with me forever." Sei said while looking at Yuko with longing eyes.
"That's when i thought that you can love only me Sei. I give my all to you but what did you do?"
"......."

Yuko got emotional thinking about their past together, how did it come to these. She knows and she is sure that Sei knows it too but he still in denial about their separation.
Watching Yuko, now Sei could see that she is trying to move on with her life from the hurt that she got from him.

"I know...i'm so sorry about what had happen between us."
"If you feel sorry, you wouldn't do like this Sei. If your sorry, then all you need to do is move forward so i can see that you do just fine without me."
Heartbroken over a love that had ended not too long ago....Thats what Sei felt. It's like he wants to kneel in front Yuko to take him back. To be where they both use to love and happy with each other.

It hurts....it really hurts. He could feels his tears running down on his cheek.
He knows no matter what. Yuko already made her decision, she even told him to move on with his life, live well, and fine someone that is better than her.

No...
She is the only thing that he needed in his life.

Yuko could see that Sei is heartbroken but she wanted him to feel this. The same feeling that she used to felt, he had to learn that every repeating actions that had hurt her has consequences. Thus it lead them being separated from a bond that they have. Some things aren't meant to last forever.

She approach Sei and hug him. Sei is shock but he hug her back, he smell Yuko's scent....how he misses this. Yuko also felt her tears, yes hugging him like this is a sign to encourage him to live a good life and also a sign for her to be strong. Strong enough to forgive and move on with her own life as well.

There were silent between them..but soon Yuko speak.
"Sei..promise me that you can move forward and meet woman that you can change for her: Love only her and have a happy life.
"Yuko....."

But Yuko stop Sei...
"Both of us have to accept that you and me..the memories that we had, belong to the past. Now i want to create new ones with someone. You should do that too."
Sei heard this, then he let go of Yuko.
"Should i do that?"
"Yes....it is time to let go of the past. I forgive you, i really do....but we can't go back like we used to be."

Sei wipe his tears with his hand, then look at Yuko with a sad smile. He took a deep breath and said
"I couldn't accept that things happen this way which is why i wants us to get back together. It is not the same without you but i guess me forcing you to get back together had pressure you, now i know....i was stupid back than and still stupid now."
"Yes you did stupid things, it got me stress up. But as long as you can change i can forgive you and we can still be friend..."
"I won't do that again and i promise you. This promise i attend to keep it so trust me on this, but are you sure you want us to be friends? I mean with everything that has happen."
"Yes"

Sei and Yuko soon bid goodbye. This made Sei felt sad, he guess that he should reflect on his attitude and actions towards people whom he had hurt. Because the consequences is something that he couldn't accept like how Yuko divorced him, how he saw Yuko had move on with her life and how he couldn't not accept that she isn't going back together with him.

All that he now could see that this was all his fault. While walking, he look at the night sky. He had to accept this thus he walks away with heavy heart.

Yuko watch Sei walks away, she remember all the memories they had build together. She smile gently, yes she finally moving forward. She had said everything she wanted to Sei and she really meant it when she wants them to be friends.

This time she wants to give love a second chances.

****Author's Thoughts****
There a good and bad memories, that we forever remember especially the bad ones. But why do we need to remember the past all the times? When we can make that past as a lesson in life that we can forgive the person who hurts us, be strong and able to move forward. We forgive not because of those who hurts us but we forgive them for ourself so we can move forward without getting attach with the past that hunts us.

Anyway,
Next Chapter will be out in a few days, if you like this chapter do vote and if you like this story add it to your collection. Have a nice day or night everyone.