Chapter 26: Take One Step To Start New

Narita felt his heart break....
Seeing that Yuko was hugging Sei, it's seem she has made her decision in going back to Sei.
When Yuko told him to go home, he did as he was told but he didn't want to leave Yuko with Sei.

So instead of going back home, he park his car just one block from Yuko's apartment building and walk to where Yuko is. He hide himself at the tree that has been plant on the corner of the building. He didn't hear what Yuko and Sei is talking about but he could tell by their action.

He saw Sei is begging but Yuko seem not to be fazed towards what Sei is talking, Narita is relief but not to long after that he saw Yuko hug Sei. And clearly Sei hug her too.

She decided to go back to him? He thought....

So he no longer have any chance? Of course if she was given the choice to choose between him and Sei. She would definitely choose him,her ex-husband: The one that she suppose to spend the rest of her life with instead of the person that she just meet at a blind date.

Narita didn't have to wait and see what happen next as he doesn't want to see it. Just seeing her being embrace by other man have made him sad and heartbroken. He really like her and that's why he pursue her. But now she has made her choice, he would walk away and never again see her.

Once he got into his car, he drove away. Of course he decide to let go but he couldn't stop thinking about Yuko.

Arrive at his some, he got into a shower and then decide to go to sleep. Tired in just thinking about Yuko but couldn't close his eyes. Time pass and it's been an hour, but still he can't sleep.

The he heard his phone rings, he grab his phone and see what was it. He saw Yuko have message him, he open the message notification and see that Yuko ask him whether he already arrived home or not.

He doesn't have the will to reply but he did it anyway....
"Yeah i have. I'm a bit tired so i'll rest early tonight. Good night."
After he send those message, he put back his phone at the table beside his bed then decide to close his eyes.

Maybe he just need to except things are not meant to be between him and Yuko.

Yuko just finish taking shower, now she at her bed and trying to message Narita but when she see what Narita reply is. She thinks that him probably not in a good mood since she send him away and talk things with Sei. I should give him some time to clear his head, Yuko thought.

She set alarm on her phone and go to sleep.

She thought that Narita would message her after that, but he didn't. She kept thinking whether Narita is mad about what happen that night or not. Seeing how he didn't contact her after that makes her felt a bit down.

So she try to be the first one to message him. During lunch time, Yuko grab her phone and message Narita.
"Hi there. I just want to know if you doing okay. I'm sorry about what happen that night, i really like to meet you if you have free time. There is so much that i need to talk to you about"

Narita is having lunch with his coworkers at the company's cafeteria, he could felt his phone is vibrate. Usually he would silent his phone during work so he doesn't not get distract while working. If it is related to work, thee have the company's phone to get in contact with anyone related to the company.

He open the notification and saw Yuko's message. He is avoiding from messaging her but now she is the one who message him first. He did want to block her but he doesn't want to offend her by not giving any reason as to why he want to block her from his contact.

Beside, doing that made him a cold hearted man. So he reply..
"Yeah i'm doing okay, don't worry about that. I'm sorry if i didn't message you, a bit busy with work right now. My offday is on Friday so i think i can meet you, just send me the location and what time we gonna meet."

This is one that Narita hope he doesn't have to deal but he have too. In his mind, she probably wants to talk about how she and her ex-husband got back together. But no matter what, he would support her even though he wasn't the one she choose.

Yuko saw the message that Narita send, the way Narita message her is not the same like he use too message. Of course she knows that, she guess it right. It was related to what happen.

Wanting Narita to know what had happened after she ask him to leave.
Now for sure, she wants to take one step to start new beginning.
And that new beginning is Narita.
Start with him.....

****Author's Thought****
Hi guys, it's been awhile. I know that i should be update in a few days but its been more than 1 week, got pretty busy with work. So just got the time to update new chapter.

So....
What will happen once Yuko and Narita meet? Please do comment. 😊

A few more chapter left....so stay tuned guys.