Chapter 1: Caught Cheating Again

Yuko have been married with her husband (Sei) for three years now, she was so in love with him that is why she choose to married him because she thought that she wanted to start a family with him. But the road on start a family isn't really there yet. Why? Because her husband wasn't ready to have a child yet and the reason is that their wasn't stable in financial. She accept Sei's reason but not until she finally finds the truth.

It wasn't that they weren't stable in financial but her husband spend his money to go to the prostitution, when she finds out the first time was when one of Yuko's friend told her about it. She (Ming) told Yuko that she saw her husband just got out from the prostitution with some women, they were kissing deeply outside the main entrance and Yuko didn't believe it. But when Yuko investigate it, the rumour that her friend told her was true and Yuko went ballistic, she cry loudly and yell at Sei telling him what she had done to deserve being treated like that.

When Sei was discover about it, he tried to calm Yuko down and told her that he didnt mean to hurt her. And he told her that he only love her and no one else, the reason that he goes to the prostitution because he just try to relief his stress and that's all. Yuko being so in love with Sei, forgive him. And every time she caught him cheating the cycle would go on and on(Cheating and forgive).

Sei is happy that Yuko would forgive him every time he cheated, what he didnt realise is that when Yuko forgave him she also lost her love bit by bit. Yuko had lost her confident in love especially when her mind were fill with so many question on whether Sei's love is real or just something that he just say without meaning it truly.

She was tired of it all, every time she caught Sei cheating. She was the one whom will shout and gave him the silent treatment but Sei knows how to soften her heart and she gave up so easily. She thought maybe because of that she was easy to fool. Yuko promise herself that if she finds out Sei cheating on her again then she would let it pass her as if she no longer care about it.

There is no point in going all around with the same situation again. Yuko determine not to forgive Sei again if it happen and she wants to see how it will end. But she also hope that Sei would change because she really did want to start a family with him, her own little family that she could call.

She just got out from their apartment to go and hang out with her friends on some club that she weren't familiar with since one of her friend is having a single ladies night before she gets married.

On her way to the club, her best friend Kana call her on her phone. She pick in up and heard a loud music mix with people's voice but there is a loud voice she could hear
"Bitch where are you right now, we've been waiting for you to arrived for almost an hour. Are you coming or not?"

Clearly she drunk, Yuko thought and she laugh then she reply
"I'm almost there, I got delay because I was trying to reach Sei but he didn't answer his phone."
"Why are you calling him for. Just get here fast, I'm bored here."
"I just want to tell him that I'm going out a few hours with you guys...geez. Ok ill see you soon."

In just 5 minutes, Yuko arrived at the club and when she goes inside she search where her friends seat is and when she found them, she goes straight towards them. She is about to get near to their table but something caught her eyes on and to her surprise, its Sei and he wasn't alone.

There seating with him is his friends and also a few woman, Yuko saw that Sei wrap his arm around a woman shoulder while they were kissing passionately. Again seeing her husband cheating, she doesn't know what to feel. Her mood change, when Kana saw Yuko just standing there and watch something. She turn to see what exactly Yuko is looking and when she saw. Damn, it is Sei kissing woman.

Sei was caught cheating again.