Chapter 24

Heyo!!!! Sorry I haven't updated!

_______________________________

Rachel POV

      *Beep beep beep* I groaned as my alarm went off.  I opened my eyes and rolled over to shut it off. But I was beaten to it. Cris stood in front of me holding my phone. I sighed and placed my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

"Oh no, c'mon! Get up!" He said shaking me slightly

I buried my head into the pillow, ignoring him. "Don't make do hasty things." He said warning in his voice

I grunted in response.  "Okay... don't say I didn't warn you."

I felt him straddle my back and put his hands on my waist. He sat for a few seconds seeing if I would change my mind. I didn't. 

He started tickling my sides and I immediately try to curl into a ball, of course I couldn't.

I began giggling uncontrollably.  "S-stop! Cris!" I laughed

"I warned you Rach! Now you have to pay the cost." He laughed along with me and kept tickling me.

"I'll g-get up! I will!" I laughed

"Promise?"

I nodded. He stopped tickling me immediately.  He got off of me and I rolled over. I glared at him "Your a cruel person."

He smiled "Love you too."

I shook my head and reluctantly got up and out of bed. I noticed he was in his training gear. I raised my eyebrow "I thought you didn't have training?"

"Marcelo, Pepe and I are meeting with Iker to work on some drills. Cristianino is coming too." He said grabbing his sweatshirt.

I nodded "I guess I need to get ready."

"Yes. That's suggested. Unless I need to make you get dressed like I made you get up?" He said quirking his eyebrow up.

My eyes widened and I ran into the bathroom shutting the door. And for safe measures locking it.

I heard him laughing as he walked out "Bye!" He called

"See you later!!" I yelled

_______________________________

        We've been looking at dress after dress after dress for three hours. None have been the one,  as they say.  I look at the stack of dresses hanging on a hook in the large dressing room. Standing up I walked over and looked at them all again.

I chose one and slipped it on. This one was an off the shoulder lace dress with a princess skirt. I sighed as I looked at my reflection. Better that the last one I guess.

I walked out to the waiting area to Cristiano's mom, Katia, my best friend and my mother Dolores smiled "That looks beautiful on you sweetheart!"

I gave her a small smile and looked to the others.

"That's cute, I don't like how it's one shoulder.. I never liked those. But you look good!" Katia said apprehensively

"Rachel..  I love you. Hate the dress." Lissa said. Always so honest.

I looked at my mother and she shrugged "I'm with Katia... I don't like the one shoulder."

I sighed and walked back to the rack flipping through. They all look the same. None of them are speaking to me.

"Sweetheart we can look at other places too, and we don't have to look today!" My mother says trying to console me

"Mom this is the fourth place we've been too!" I groaned "Why can't this be like a movie where I flick through the rack and all of a sudden I find the dress."

"Oh Rachel you always wanted to be Cinderella." Lissa said laughing

I kept looking and stopped. It was beautiful. It was perfect. I have to try this on. I took it off the rack and showed the group.

"Ooooo!"

"Woah that's gorgeous!"

"Go try it on!!"

I smiled and went back to the dressing room. I shed the dress I was currently wearing off and unzipped the back to the new dress. I slipped it on and looked in the mirror at myself, immediately I knew.

This is the one.

Short. But an update yes? I'll try to do better. Soccer is now starting so idk...