Epilogue

"Cris!" I called from our room. Since apparently I wasn't allowed to get out of bed. He came in a moment later "What's wrong are you okay?"

"Yes, since you've forbidden me to get up, which by the way, is not good for the baby! I need you to get me some more water. Please." I said taking his hand

He sighed "I'll get you water. Then we can go for a walk okay?" I nodded and he left the room.

He came back a minute later with a glass of ice water. I gulped it down in five minutes. Cristiano then helped me up and held my waist to keep me steady. I was 8 months pregnant going on nine. Cris has been hovering and overbearing. He never leaves me alone anymore. And if he's at training or a game, which I can't go to anymore. To much "stress" on the baby. He leaves me with one of his sisters, his brother or his or my mother.

I've told him multiple times I am fine. But he never listens, I love him endlessly though. He's my overprotective, hot, gel loving husband.

He helped me down the stairs one by one and called for Junior who was now seven years old. Junior came through and smiled when he saw me. He came over and hugged me and kissed my belly. "Hi baby brother!"

I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.

"It's so nice to be up and walking." I said nudging Cris to tell him he can let me go now. He didn't. Stubborn.

"We are going for a walk. Want to come?" Cristiano asked him

He nodded eagerly "Maybe we can go to the park!"

"Yes! Let's go to the park!" I said, needing to go somewhere, anywhere.

"I don't know, you shouldn't be on your feet to long..." Cris started

"I'm fine Cristiano, I promise. If I feel even a smidge of discomfort you'll be the first to know." I said putting my hand to his cheek

He sighed and looked at me for a long moment. "Fine. But we can't stay long."

I smiled and hugh fived Junior. We walked out the door, Cristiano carrying a bag. Just in case he'd said.

We'd been walking for five minutes when I thought Damn. The park is far. It's hotter than hell out here.

I could feel my feet start to swell. Oh lord.

"You okay?" Cristiano asked for the fifth time

I could only nod, nothing, nothing is wrong. We got to the park five minutes later and Junior ran off to play on the swings. Cris found a bench in the shade and led me over to it. He sat me down and pulled water out of the pack.

I happily accepted is and guzzled it down. "This was a bad idea. You're tired. This was too far away. I'll run back and get the car."

"Cris I'm fi-" but he was already jogging off yelling to Junior to stay in my sight. That man. I swear there is nothing he wouldn't do for me.

I watched Junior as he climbed up the latter and went down the slide. He looked back at me and smiled. I waved and smiled back, he's such a sweet little boy. I can't wait for him to have a brother, who he can play with.

Pain hit my stomach and my hand flew to my stomach. Oh crap. Oh gosh the pain is bad. I dug through my pockets for my phone and dialed Cristiano.

"Rach? Are you okay? Is Junior okay? What's wrong?"

"I don't know. My stomach, it's, I'm in pain. A lot of pain Cris." I stood up to go get Junior and realized the bench was now very wet. Oh shit. "Cris. My water broke."

I heard him curse and heard the engine to the car get louder. "I'll be there in ome minute. Don't. Move." I did as he asked and sat back down breathing deeply. I called Junior over and told him to stay here. He didn't understand what was happening but he did as I asked.

Not even a minute later I heard the rev of a car pull into the lot of the park and a door slam shut. I saw Cris sprinting over to us.

"Are you okay? C'mon let's get you in the car. Junior we are going to the hospital, mommy is in labor."

"Does that mean my baby brother is coming?"

I nodded as I was rushed to the car. Cristiano helped me in and closed the door. He made sure Junior was buckled correctly before rushing out of the lot and to the hospital.

I was in a room, a private room. Nurses checking machines and my vitals. Pain. I was in so much pain as another contraction hit. This had to be the tenth. C'mon let it be the tenth.

"Okay Rachel, it's time to push." A nurse said happily "I'll grab the doctor!"

Preppy bitch. She's not the one in labor. She's not the one in pain. She better grab that doctor fast.

"It's okay. Breath. Breath." Cris whispered I wasnt sure if it was for me or for him. He squeezed my hand "It's okay. It's okay."

The doctor came in "Alright let's have a baby!"

I looked at Cristiano panic in my eyes. What if I wasn't ready? "It's fine, I'm here. You're going to be fine. I promise."

I nodded "Okay we are ready Rachel, push."
"Alright baby, I'm here you can do this. I love you."
I only nodded not being able to talk. I pushed and holy hell I hope Jośe *Cristiano's fathers name* Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is not a rotten toddler.

THE END.

Again thank you all for your support! I will let you all know when I am starting a new book!!

Thank you all!

THE END