Cold Shoulder?

A/N Guys could someone comment on the chapter that says MESSED UP and tell me if its my authors note or like part of the story that doesnt make sense. I do most of the chapters on my phone and then I did a few on my laptop. Got messed up. sorry for the delays!!!

On with the story!!!

       Cris carried me to our room and set me down on the bed. He looked like he wanted to say something but chose not to and went into the bathroom to shower.

I got my purse and took out my wallet and phone and put it in a small wristlet and looked through my closet. I decided on a red two piece bathing suit and a white cover up. I decided to braid my long dark hair just to keep it out of my face. I put on silver sandals and put my black rayband sunglasses on the top of my head and went to help Junior.

Cris P.O.V.

I finished my shower and peeked out into the room to see if Rachel was still in the room. She wasn't.  I let out a breath of relief and walked out dressed in my red swim trunks and a balck t-shirt. I fished my black flip flops out of the closet and took a bag and put three towels, SPF 70 sunscreen, and a few plastic bags for Junior to put shells in.

I let out a breath and opened my drawer I reached into the back and grabbed the thing that will determine if this trip will be happy or sad. Oh gosh I think I am going to be sick.

Rachel P.O.V.

Cris came down and went to the fridge and put 6 water bottles in the back I was assuming was the beach bag. I was sitting next to Junior who was rambling on about how excited he was.

"Ok I think we are all set." Cris said in a monotone voice

I looked at him confused. Did he not want to go?

Did he not want me to go?

"Wait Cris hold on can I talk to you for a sec?" I said hurriedly

He didn't even look at me but sighed and nodded. I walked in the dining room and turned around ti face him. He still wouldn't look at me.

"What's wrong? Do you not want me to go? I won't. I thought you meant all three of us. I'm sorry. I didn't know, I won't go. I'm sorry. I just- I assumed. I shouldn't have." I was rambling I know but I couldnt stand it if he was mad at me.

"I want you to go." he said again with a stone hard, ice cold voice

My eyebrows furrowed "Then what's wrong?  You won't even look at me." I whispered getting upset

He looked down at the floor and said "We should go."

What did I do?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  I ran through the last 24 hours in my head while in the car. I haven't done anything that could've made him mad at me. Or at least I think so.

I sneak a look at Cris and see he has a hard look on his face. I bite my lip and try to think. He was fine after we came home from lunch. He was good when he came home from practice this morning. That's when it started. When he came home from practice.

I know I haven't done anything this morning.

Well than why is he mad at you?

"So how was practice this morning?" I ask trying to start a conversation

"Fine."

My heart drops. He really is mad. I won't bring it up around Junior. He doesn't need to be worried.

I give a sad sigh and look out the window.

Maybe he is feeling guilty for something and doesnt think you would be too happy about it? My inner voice said.

I have always trusted him. No matter what, he hasn't given me a reason not to. That can't be it.

Can it?

I hope you like!!! and again tell me what you see in the MESSED UP titled chapter! !!

VOTEEEE!!!!! PLEASEEEE!