Trouble in my paradise

I woke up with Junior in Cris and I's bed. Cris must have left for training already. I yawned and looked over at the time. 9:30. Junior must have came in late last night.

  I got up as quiet as I could trying not to disturb the small boy in the center of the bed. I got clothes put of my drawer and went into the bathroom. I got a quick shower and brushed my teeth before getting changed and putting on cover up and mascara.

   I walked back out and saw Junior awake and watching TV. He saw me and smiled which I happily returned. He got up and came over to me and took my hand leading me downstairs. He led me to the kitchen and looked at me with big eyes.

"What would you like?" I asked

"Chickies!" he said

"Chickies? You mean eggs?" I said slowly

He thought for a minute than nodded. I just shook my head and made him and I breakfast.

  Junior and I settled on the couch after we ate and watched a movie. It was something about cars and racing and lightning. I wasn't really paying attention. He was in a trance watching this movie.  I heard the front door shut and Cris come in.

"Rach?" he called

"In the family room!" I called back

  Moments later he was sitting next to me with Junior in between us with a smirk on his face.

"He tricked you into watching Cars huh?" he said

I shrugged "Not trick he just put it in my hands and I played it."

Junior still in his trance looked up at Cris and asked "What are we going to do today Daddy?"

"I was thinking we could go to the beach maybe for the day?" he said looking up at me I just shrugged and said "Why not?"

Junior got up excitedly and said "Daddy remember when we went to the beach and we had ice cream?"

Cris smiled and said "Yeah I remember. So you wanna go?"

He nodded excitedly and ran upstairs. I got up to but was pulled back down on the couch.

Cris nuzzled his face into my neck "I missed you." he whispered

"I missed you too." I murmured

"Alright let's get ready." he said getting up and pulling me with him. I stretched and he picked me up onto his back and walked upstairs into our room. I giggled and said "Excuse me! I do not remember saying I want to be carried!"

"Too bad." he said