Chapter 23

Hiiiiiiiii!!!! I can drive now ^-^
Watching Real Madrid play. Not happy with Gareth's performance right now.

Totally James' ball.
_______________________________

Rachel POV

           I set a date to go dress shopping with Katia, Dolores, my mother, Kate, and my best friend Lissa. We were going to go this weekend after the match against Real Sociedad. 

I'm excited, but nervous. What if I can't find a dress? Or I find one but they don't have any in my size? Or they are out of stock of what could be my dress? 

I thought of this as I layed in bed on my back looking up at the ceiling. Cris was asleep, facing me with his arms wrapped tight and secure around me. I rested my hand on his arm and layed my head on his, which was nestled into the crook of my neck.

A lot of people wouldn't know but he is a huge snuggler. Really, I'm serious. It's so cute.

When I told him when we were going dress shopping he asked if he could go. Of course he can't. The groom can't see the brides dress before the wedding! And that's what I told him.

I smiled thinking about it. I twisted in his arms to face him. His cheek bones high, and his jaw sharp. His eyelashes were so long, how is it fair that a guy has great eyelashes. Girls are supposed to have great eyelashes.

I stared at him a few more minutes before setting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

I felt his arms tighten and pull me closer. I sighed and nuzzled his neck.

"You okay?" He mumbled

I nodded and started to fall asleep again.

_______________________________

*few hours later*

      I woke up without Cris next to me. I sat up and stretched my arms out.  I swung my leg over the side of the bed and got up. I stretched again and walked downstairs.

Cris was making something on the stove and Junior was sitting at the table. I sat down next to him and played with his curls.

"Hey babe! I didn't hear you come down." Cris said turning around with a plate of eggs in his hands. He set it down in front of Junior, he kissed my forehead "Want some?"

I nodded and he went back to work at the stove. I looked at Junior "Hey bud, you sleep okay?" I asked brushing some hair off his forehead.

   He leaned into my hand and nodded "What are we going to do today?" He asked

I looked up at Cris as he set a plate in front of me. "Well I don't know what do you want to do?" He asked.

Junior thought for a moment then slumped in his chair. "I don't know."

Cris laughed "Well, we can watch movies, go to the beach, play soccer, swim in the pool, umm.."

"Daddy let's go swimming." Junior said standing up and bringing his plate and fork to the sink but not tall enough to put it into it.

I laughed and got up and put mine and his dishes in the sink.

"Let's go upstairs and change yeah?" I said taking his hand and walking up the stairs with Cris following not to far behind.

I helped Junior change and let Cristiano take him downstairs while I changed.

I put on a simple blue striped bathing suit and a white cover up headed downstairs to the backyard.