Chef

I added that picture of Cristiano Ronaldo because... Why not. He's perfect. WOW! 2.1K reads!!! Thank you guys!

Rachel POV

    I woke up to an alarm going off.  I groaned and rolled over to see Cris sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"I thought you didn't have training today?" I murmured then a shiver went up my spine

It was already cold without him.

"Ancellotti wants the forwards and Iker to come in and practice." He said getting up and walking to the bathroom

"Oh okay. " I said getting up also. I looked at the clock- 5:45.

I sighed and walked downstairs to make Cris some breakfast.

Just as he came down I had finished putting the last piece of bacon on his plate at the island.

"You didn't have to get up mi amor. " he said coming over and giving me a kiss

I shrugged "But I did."

He sat down to eat and I sat next to him.

"How long is training today?" I asked

"Maybe 3 hours or 4 at the most. I'll be home for lunch, promise." He smiled

I couldn't help but smile back. I rested my head on his shoulder as he took a bite of egg.

"Delicious. As usual." He complimented

I looked up and said "I am a great cook. "

"Alright let's not get a big head. We know I am the chef in this house." He challenged

"Yeah your right. You make greaaat cereal." I mocked

"WHAT??? I made lasagna just two nights ago!! You loved it!" He exclaimed

I laughed "I'm just kidding your a wonderful cook lovebug."

"Lovebug? When did that start?" He asked amused

"Right now" I stated

"Hm. I didn't know we were doing that. I'll think of something for you while I'm at practice." He said finishing off the rest of his breakfast, putting the dishes in the dish washer and kissing me on the head in goodbye. 

I walked him out to the door and hugged him for a real long time.

"I love you lots too but I gotta go mi amor." He laughed tilting my head up to give me a kiss.

"I love you." I said as he walked to his black Audi R8. He turned around and blew me a kiss.

I smiled till I saw the cameras being held over the fence. Paparazzi.

Ruthless.

"I'll see you later mi amor!" He called out

I nodded before walking inside and back upstairs first to check on Junior and then back to bed.

But he broke his promise.

**********************************

GUYS I'M UPSET. CRISTIANO ISNT PLAYING IN TOMORROW'S MATCH. WHYYY. THEY ARE RESTING HIM. now I have no reason to watch.