Chapter 39

This book will be coming to an end soon... idk when but I do know soon. I will make other books about CR7 and some book fandoms I'm apart of! So feel free to follow me for any new books!!

Rachel POV

Two weeks. Already gone. We were getting onto a plane back to Madrid today. It was definitely bitter sweet. While I was happy to get home to Junior, I was sad to be leaving all the great... memories we made in Sydney.

"Mr Ronaldo sir, your jet is ready."

"Thank you."

We were led to a jet and got on and seated. Within a half hour we were in the air. "Goodbye Sydney. Until next time." I whispered

Cris took my hand "We will go back."

I nodded and pulled put my phone. I scrolled through instagram and saw Real Madrid won their game thus week. I nudged Cristiano and showed him. He smiled "Good. I've missed playing. I can't wait to get back on the field."

I smiled and cupped his cheek. "I know you are."

He pecked my lips and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "We'll be home soon. And it'll be daytime already. You should get some sleep now." He said pulling me up and leading me to the bed in the back.

I laid down and felt him slide in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my head.

"Goodnight Rach. I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled

_________________________________

The flight attendant came and got when we were to be seated for landing. All to soon.

We got off the plane to see Dolores waiting for us with Junior. "Daddy!!" He squealed

He squirmed from his grandmothers arms and ran to Cris, who picked him up and swung him around and then hugged him tightly. "I missed you little man. Two weeks is too long."

Junior then reached for me "Mommy!"

I smiled and wrapped him in a hug. "Hey lovebug."

I set him down only to have him hold mine and Cris' hands. We walked out to Dolores' car and headed home.

Okay so I'm super happy to be home.

When we got to the house it was a relief. I did miss Junior, so much. And I missed sleeping in my own bed.

Which would be very nice right now.

We walked in and Cristiano took our bags upstairs. "So? How was it?" Dolores asked "Do you have pictures?"

"It was beautiful. Amazing, I do. Let's ask Cris to connect my phone to the TV so we can all see them."

When Cris came down we started looking at pictures from our trip.

"Mommy did you bring me back a koala? I love koalas."

I laughed along with Cristiano and Dolores. "I did." I got up and went upstairs to my bag and got out the stuffed koala we got him, we also got him shells and candy.

I walked back down "Now this koala was picked especially for you. You can name him whatever you want, but you have to take good care of him. Okay?" He nodded eagerly
I handed him the stuffed animal and hus other gifts also. "Oh I forgot yours! I'll be right back." I said looking at Dolores

"Oh you two didn't have to get me anything!!"

I ignored this and went to get her the necklace Cris picked out for her. I went back into the family room and handed it to Cristiano.

He smiled and gave it to his mother. She opened the green velvet box "Oh it's beautiful. Obrigado my wonderful son and daughter-in-law."

"Cristiano picked it out." I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Here help me put it on." She said taking out the silver chained pearl necklace and held it out to Cris.

After she had it on she pulled Cristiano into a hug, and then me.

_________________________________

We were at the Santiago Bernabeu within the next two hours. Junior, Dolores and I were in the VIP box looking down at the field. Cristiano wasn't starting because he hasn't been here, but they will put him in soon.

We were playing Getafe, a easy match for the guys. We already have three goals. At the thirtieth minute Ancelotti put Cris in.

He passed the ball to James and he took it down the field. The defenders knocked it out and it was our throw in. Toni Kroos took it and threw it to Benz, who made a nice cross into the center to Marcelo. A Getafe plays was behind him and shoved him.

I stood up "Foul?!"

Junior stood up after me "Foul?!" He was copying me. He doesn't quite understand the game yet but when I clap or yell he does the same. It's cute.

The ref pulled out a yellow and held it up to the Getafe player. "Thank you." I huffed sitting back down

"Yeah thank you." Junior mimicked my actions. I smiled and ruffled his hair, Cris was going to take the PK. He lined the ball up on the line and squared his shoulders.

I said him take a deep breath and shoot. It's into the high ninety!!!

Goal Ronaldo!!

Our box went crazy!

_________________________________

Real Madrid won 9-2, Cris scored five goals!!

We waited for him after the game and then went home. We watched a movie in bed until the boys fell asleep.

I looked over to them, Junior was curled up next to Cristiano with his head pressed into his side and Cris's arm around him.

This is it. This is where I belong. I don't know anywhere else I'd rather be. Than right here.

So. Yeah guys. This is it. Last chapter before the Epilogue. Wow. My book is done.

Surreal.

Thank you guys so so so much for your support and reading this! Follow me I will be writing new books about Cristiano!

Thank you all. I wish I could thank each of you individually, I would if I could.

So I'm going to do what I can- a group thank you.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Epilogue coming your way soon