Details details details

I got 14 votes. So I decided to just update.

Rachel P.O.V.

      "Cris!! We have to do this!" I laughed, we were trying to pick a venue for after the wedding out of three.

"Rachel!! I know we have to do this!" He mocked me. Smacking his arm I pointed at one of the venue pictures in front of us.

"This one was really big. I don't think we need it that big considering we are only inviting 120 people at most. But it does have that sort of wonderland feel. But as beautiful as it is, I don't think this is it." I said

"Whatever you'd like dear." He replied

"Cris!!!! We are supposed to do this together!!!" I whined

He sighed "Rach I don't care where it is. As long as I'm married to you."

Cute. Yes. But no. I need his help!!! I don't want to pick everything by myself. So I gave him the pleading look that gets him every time.

"Oh no. I'm not giving in this time. It won't get me." He said strongly

Damn. Time to bring out the puppy dog sad eyes.

"Rach please don't give me the puppy dog eyes! I want this to be what you want it to be! I don't care where it is as long as I'm with you." He said sounding tired.

"But it's our wedding. Not just mine." I whined more still flashing the pleading puppy eyes.

He sighed "Okay okay. I completely agree with what you said on the first venue. It is rather big but I think we should keep it on the table. I know you want a wonderland type of feel. It has that."

I smiled and kissed his cheek "Okay agreed. Now we need to go over the other two...."

Hey so I know its a short chapter but I want to do them going over the venues separately. So attached is a pic of option one.

At the end when the third option is up you guys can vote which you think they should pick!