Chapter 22

It's my Birthday so I figured I'd update!!!

Cristiano POV

       My break is over and I returned to training today. I walked into the stadium and went into the locker room. Half the team was in there getting changed and ready. Marcelo came over and patted my back "Everything okay?"

I nodded "Everything is actually great."

He looked at me "With Rachel?" I finally looked at him and nodded "Yeah everything is fine."

He looked confused but dropped it. I usually talk to him about anything but I haven't had time to talk about the whole situation with Rachel.

I finished changing and walked out onto the field. I started stretching. As the team filed out into the field Ancellotti told us to take two warm up laps.

After we finished we started our drills.

_______________________________

After a long two hours of endless drills we ended training. I met up with Pepe and Marcelo outside the locker room and asked them if they wanted to come over for awhile. They agreed and said they'd meet me at the house.

I got their before them and walked inside. Rachel was in the family room with my Mother and Junior.

"Hey Mom, Rach, Cristiano. Pepe and Marcelo are coming over for a little while." I said

My mom smiled "Oh I've missed them! How are they?"

As if on cue the front door opened and whoops and cat calls followed. Not seconds later they appeared in the doorway.

"AYYYY! HELLO FAMILY!" Pepe yelled

"PARTY CAN START I AM HERE!" Marcelo added

I shook my head and looked at both of them "Too bad this isn't a party and not your family."

Pepe looked mock hurt and held his hand to his chest. "That hurts."

Marcelo pursed his lips and just looked at Rachel.

Rachel looked at him "What Marcelo?" She laughed

He shrugged "I do not know."

I shook my head "Okay. Stop terrorising her and let's go play Fifa."

"Yeah so I can kick both of your asses!!!" Pepe smiled

"Yeah right! I'm the best on the field and on the virtual field!" I said jokingly

Marcelo held up his hands "Hey hey hey! We all know that I'm the greatest Fifa game player ever!!"

Rachel rolled her eyes "Just go!!!" She laughed

_______________________________

Rachel POV

       After the boys went to go play Fifa Junior followed them. This was perfect because Dolores and I were supposed to do some wedding planning.

We set up in the kitchen with the magazines.

"Do you want something to drink before we start?" I asked her

"Yes please dear water would be great."

I got her a glass of water and sat down across from her. "Okay so I was thinking about who I would want as bridesmaids.. I was thinking definitely Katia and Sarah. I would have to think about the other four.." I said thoughtfully

She nodded "Okay. We can get a list from Cris on who he wants to be groomsmen. What about the venue? You wanted the second choice venue you saw yes?"

I bit my lip and nodded "Yeah... that's what we decided " My smile breaking free

She smiled back "So we should probably go dress shopping soon!"

My smile grew wider "Yeah I guess so!"

_______________________________

Short chapter.  I know. 

But I'll update again soon.