Chapter 17

BBY WON THE BALLON D'OR! !!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SOME LANGUAGE AHEAD MAY BE UPSETTING AND OR DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS. (CURSE WORDS) YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
_______________________________

Rachel POV

    I was sitting at the kitchen table with Junior coloring when Cris came in. He sat down right next to me and took the crayon I had in my hand and put it on the table.  "Can I talk to you?" He said in a low voice.

I nodded immediately and stood up. "Be right back Junior." I said glancing at him. He nodded and I let Cris pull me out of the room to the dining room.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I've been terrible to you and you haven't done anything to deserve the way I've been treating you. You've been taking care of me unconditionally. I'm so sorry.  I love you and appreciate you more than I show. I need to show you more often because I don't do it enough. I'm sorry Rachel." He said before taking a breath of air in

I smiled "You haven't been terrible. Unbearable yes. Terrible no."

He smiled and pulled me into his chest "I don't deserve you." But boy was he wrong. I don't deserve him. I mean he looks like a model. Is the sweetest guy ever. Is the most down to earth guy ever. Is just literally the definition of pure perfection. And he doesn't deserve me?

Yeah.  Okay.

I shook my head and layed it on his chest. "That's a crock of bullshit." I mumbled

"It is? Because the way I see it is that you're beautiful. No absolutely gorgeous. And your adorable, sweet, funny, lovable, caring..  shall I go on?" He asked

I looked up and nodded. He smiled "If I had to pick a word to describe everything I'd say perfection."

I scrunched up my nose and said "That's deep Cris."

He shrugged "I was a poet in my past life."

I laughed and pulled away. "Does this mean my terrible rude actions are forgiven?"

I put my finger to my chin pretending to think "Nope." And I walked away

"Was that a sarcastic nope or a real nope?" He called after me

I threw him a smile over my shoulder "I don't know. What do you think?"

"So a real nope then?" He said sounding sad

I stopped and turned to look at him "Definitely a real nope. No flowers nothing?"

I was totally kidding. "There will be lilies, purple,  in a vase in your hands in an hour." He said walking to the front door

"Cris I was kidding I totally forgive you! You don't have to-" but he was gone.

I smiled and walked back to the kitchen to color with Junior.

_______________________________

As promised. Within an hour I had purple lilies, my favorite,  in my hands. I shook my head and went up on my tip toes to give Cris a kiss "Thank you."

"Anything for you" he murmured

I continued making dinner as Cris sat down with Junior to play a board game.

_______________________________

*one week later*

Real Madrid played Athletico Madrid today. Tgis was Cris' first game back. Junior and I were sitting in the private box for all the WAGs to sit and watch the game. Sarah sat next to me "Hey!  I haven't seen you in so long!!" She exclaimed hugging me

"I know!  We really need to go out to dinner or something!" I said

"Most definitely!  Hey Junior!" She said waving to him. He gave her a smile and waved back.

I heard the whistle signaling the start of the game. I settled back into my seat to watch.

We were losing 2-1 by the second half. I could tell the team was frustrated. Especially Cris. He hadn't scored. And he always is so hard on himself when he doesn't.

James ran down the field with the ball passing it to Bale. An Athletico Madrid player came in and swiped it from him causing him to fall. It as a dirty tackle. And the ref saw it. He carded him and lucky for us it was in the box.

Gareth got up while Cris set up for his shot. The goalie came up to him and started talking to him. No doubt trying to sike him out. Cris just smiled and nodded.

It was completely suspenseful. But finally Cris took the shot and it went into the far corner of the net! I stood up a screamed and so did Junior. I looked down to him and then back to the field Cris was running over the our side pointing up at us and blowing a kiss.

He was so sweet. "Look Junior Daddy scored a goal for you!!" I said picking him up. He was grinning ear to ear I smiled right along with him.

The next thirty seven minutes were complete torture. Back and forth. Back and forth. Until finally Cris took it up the field and crossed it to James who was patiently waiting for it. He was already at the top of the box with no one open so he took the shot. It soared until it found the back of the net.

What a goal!!!

The whole box erupted in cheers! We had won it!

I looked down to see the team crowded around James. He's such a nice guy.

The game went on until the whistle. We won. The boys played a great game. They always do

Junior and I went to go wait for Cris out by the secluded locker room area. It didn't take him long. He came out and picked up Junior and spun him around. He smiled at me and leaned down to peck me on the lips.

"Great game love."

"Thanks Rach."

Marcelo came out and patted Cris on the back "What a game man!!!"

Cris laughed "Yeah almost thought we lost it there."

"No way! We totally had control! Hey so the team is going out to night! Have a little guys night out after that awesome win!" He looked at me "No offense."

I shrugged "Ain't offending me."

Cris nodded "Okay sounds good. Text me the details!"

Marcelo nodded and walked away.

Cris took my hand "Let's go home"

_______________________________

Jsjfiwkw he won. Junior looked so cute!!! He was so adorable.  Almost as adorable as Cristiano.

Anyway hope you enjoyedddd. ..

Vote!!!