Chapter 28

Sorry for not updating sooner!!

Rachel POV

"It's time? What are you talking about? It's not time! Its only-" I looked at the clock, shit. "It's only time.." I whispered

The nerves hit me all at once, it was time. Time to get married. I froze and stared at the clock. Time. Married. TIME TO GET MARRIED.

My mother came over to me and took my hands "Sweetheart it's okay to be nervous! But you have to keep it together," she said

I was still in shock that it was here. Really here. My wedding day. Where I was getting married. To Cristiano Ronaldo. Keep it together. Just keep it together.

I repeated this to myself as my bridesmaids filed out of the room followed by my future mother-in-law who gave me an encouraging smile leaving me and my own mother alone. I took a deep breath and took my moms hand before walking out thr door. The wedding planner following closely behind hold up my train.

We went down in groups on the elevator to the main floor. After walking without really paying attention we were in front of a door with a mirror on the outside. Inside waited everyone. My family. His family. His team, or his second family. Him. We walked inside in order, the bridesmaids meeting up with their groomsmen. Marcelo with Lissa, Pepe with Katia, Iker with Elma and lastly my younger sister, Sarah and Junior as flower girl and ring bearer.

They set up in order in their pairs. I feel someone loop their arm through mine and looked to me my dad beside me. "Hey you must me the beautiful bride everyone is talking about." I gave him a nervous smile and nudged him with my elbow.

I looked up to see that it the ring bearer was left. The butterflies in my stomach turned to a raging zoo and I gripped my dads arm tighter. He patted my hand "You'll be fine love bug. I won't let you fall."

I took a deep breath and nodded. Suddenly the music changed and it was our turn. We stepped up to the center where we could see the whole room. My breath caught in my throat as I looked around the room. I saw my mom who had tears in her eyes, and saw the identical thing with Cris's mother.

Cris. My eyes flicked to the altar through my veil. There he was, in a black tuxedo looking as perfect as ever. He was smiling. Junior was off to the side of him looking down.

We began to walk. The slow march seemed like it to forever to get down the aisle. But we finally got their and before I knew my dad was handing me over to Cristiano. Who led me up the steps to the altar. We faced each other and the priest began to do the service.

When the time came to cite our vows Cristiano went first.

"Rachel, I remember the day we met. It was on the streets of Madrid, you were hurrying to your class at the university and had a whole bunch of paper and books in your hands. You weren't looking and we ran into each other. Your papers went flying, and your books hit the ground and got a little torn up. You wet apologising profusely and were hurrying to pick everything up. After an eventful half hour of trying to retrieve your papers on that windy day," he paused as people chuckled "you said 'screw it I didn't do the homework anyway'. So to make up for knocking you over I took you to lunch. You knew who I was, and that I was a footballer. But you treated me as a human. And from then on, I knew I had to have you. I love you to the moon and back, till the day I die."

I heard aww's from people in the room and I had to stop myself from joining them. "Well now that you've given something so hard to follow," I smiled "You've talked about the day we met, a wonderful day. Well I'm gonna talk about our first real fight." People laughed at that, not funny people, it was a serious fight. "It was a really cold day. And I was working from home, I had Junior at my apartment because we hadn't yet moved in together. I remember you coming in and slamming the door. It was a bad day at training and you were really upset. You came in and started giving me an attitude, and anyone that knows me knows that if anyone is giving attitude, its me. So naturally I didn't take it well. You left with Junior and I didn't speak to you for two days. Thinking, that'll show him for giving me attitude and he'll be back back apologize. But you didn't, or so I thought. It really just made me sad. I missed you the moment you walked out the door. Realizing that I accidentally and I do mean accidentally blocked your number the day of and didn't get any of your calls or texts," I heard Marcelo laugh out loud, I shook my head and tried to head from laughing. " You thought I was ignoring you and you came to my apartment with my favorite flowers and candy. That was the worst first argument. But also the best. I love you so much. And I honestly can't wait for our first argument as a married couple, although I probably won't be saying that when it happens.."

We then said our 'I do's' and finally the priest said the words I've been waiting for "You may now kiss the bride."

And he lifted my veil and gave me the most perfect of kisses. And when he pulled away I was no longer Rachel Canatina. I was Rachel Ronaldo.

EEEEEEE OT FINALLY HAPPENED!!