Chapter 20

Attached is the cutest gif of Junior looking at Cristiano.

Ever.

_______________________________

Rachel POV

After we left the Buen Retiro Park we decided to go out to eat. Just to talk a few things over. I followed him since we drove separately until we reached 'Giovanni's Restaurant'.

I got out of the car and met him at the front door which he held open for me. We got a table for two and ordered drinks and our regular meals. We didn't even have to tell the waiter. You see this is the place Cris took me on our first date. So we come here often.

I raised my eyes from the table to meet his gaze across the table.

"So I'm assuming you want to say a few things? Just make this less... awkward?  I guess." He said

"It shouldn't be awkward Cris. We aren't in high school. We are adults. We fight. And some of those fights are going to be bad. That one we just resolved?  Yeah that is number one on my worst fights with you list." I said looking him in the eye

He nodded "For me as well.. your right. It shouldn't be awkward. I don't know why I said that."

I bit my lip and debated wether or not I should say what I really wanted too or drop it and not be crazy.

"Would you be pissed if I told you I wanted to make a few rules?" I blurted out. My eyes wide I looked at him in disbelief that I had just said that.

Crazy it is then Rachel.

He looked at me for a minute before slowly nodding. "Okay.."

I was still in shock at what I had just done. But I closed my every gaping mouth and took a breath

"Okay so one- no more lying. About anything. We have to be honest with each other. No matter how bad it may be. Honesty." He nodded "I agree. It was stupid of me to lie. I'm sorry."

I shook my head "You apologized. I forgave you. It's in the past now." He gave me a small smile "Two- if your going to go out with the boys.. I would rather it be a gay club." I waited to see how long it would take him to realize I was kidding.

"Well.. um. O-okay. Okay." He said nodded his head firmly

Wow. He really wanted to make me happy.

I started laughing not being able to keep it in any longer. He looked at me as of I was crazy until it hit him. Totally kidding.

He shook his head and started laughing too. "You totally believed me!" I said laughing

"Yeah! I did!! I thought you were serious!" He said with a grin on his face

"Okay. Jokes aside if you do go out with the boys I just want you to be.." How do I say it. Careful? Cautious?  Aware?

"You want me to be more direct with a girl when she tries to hit on me." He said

Yeah. Right. Okay thank you Cristiano.

"Yeah.." I said with a small voice. He nodded "Sounds good to me."

I sighed relieved. "Anything for me?" I asked

He thought for a moment before answering "Not that I can think of. But I'll let you know if I think of anything." I saw the corner of his mouth turn up into a smile that I couldn't help but return.

Our food came and I dug in. I didn't realize how hungry I was. My stomach was filled with anger. Not at the time nothing.

We talked and laughed like nothing happened. As if our relationship wasn't about to be completely ruined a few hours ago.

We paid and left. When we finally reached the house Cris called his mother asking if Junior could stay with her tonight. She immediately said yes. She was such a sweetheart.

Tonight would be a quiet night. Cris and I changed and watched movies in our room most of the night. Cuddling and kissing now and then.

At the beginning of the fifth movie we started I felt myself start to fall asleep. Cris tightened his arms around me and kissed my temple. "Goodnight beautiful."

That was the last I heard before I was asleep.

_______________________________

Shot update but it's an update right???

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY!!!! YAAAY!

Have a wonderful weekend all!