It couldn't get better

Hiiiiiiiii!

   I pulled into the parking spot that wasnt to far away from the front gates. I put the car in park and got out to get Junior. I unbuckled his seat belt and picked him up and on my hip.

  He nuzzled his face into my neck and wrapped his arms around me. I walked into the stadium and went to our usual seats right up front in a secluded little area. We could see Cris clearly. When he spotted us he smiled and jogged over.

"Hey little man!" he smiled while ruffling his sons hair.

Junior smiled abd got to give him a hug. Cris got him in his arms and spun him around.  Junior giggled through it all.

I smiled and said "He was very sleepy this morning."

"Oh?" Cris replied

"Have we been staying up later than?" he questioned the small boy in his arms.

"No daddy! I just have trouble sleeping all alone." he cried

I saw a flash of sad cross Cris's face. I took the hand that wasn't holding Junior and squeezed. He looked at me and I nodded.

"Well how bout this you can sleep in our room tonight and after that every Wednesday?"

Junior thought about this for a second then nodded. Cris smiled and put him back down in his seat.

"Everything was ok this morning?" he asked

"Yes of course!  He was good, very quiet." I told him

He nodded when we heard a cat call from the field. Marcelo. He jogged over and put his arm around Cris.

"Well helllloooooo family!" he said

I shook my head and said "Hey Marcelo!"

Junior gave him a small smile and that was all. "Hey little man whats wrong?" Marcelo asked

Before he could answer Marcelo picked him up and gave him a hug. Junior just gave a small giggle and Marcelo put him down looking confused.

"He hasn't been sleeping well." Cris told him "He's been very tired and grumpy."

"Ahhhh" Marcelo said understanding.

"Now you two go back to warming up! We can't lose this game!" I said

They both smiled and walked back to the rest of the guys.

Ten minutes later kick off started and the game began.

~~~~

We won 3-0 Cris scored two goals while Mesut scored one. Junior had definitely woken up when Cris first scored.

After the game I took Junior to the locker room and waited for Cris. As all the players came out they all greeted us and gave Junior a high five. When Cris came out he wrapped an arm around my waist and said "Who wants to go out to lunch?"

Junior jumped up and down while raising his hand "Me daddy I do! I want to!" he exclaimed

"Ok lets go bud." Cris smiled and gave me a light kiss

We walked out of the stadium and there were a bunch of paps (Paparazzi) Cris picked Junior up and walked in front of me to clear the way.

"Cris how does it feel when people say Messi is a better player?"

"Cris do you plan of taking the switch to Barcelona?"

It took us five minutes to get through the crowd and to our cars he buckled Junior into his car seat and got in the driver seat. I looked at him questionably "Didn't you drive here?" I asked

"No Mes picked me up so I could drive home with you."

I nodded and got into the passenger seat. We drove off to Junior's favorite place to eat. Luigi's Pizza.

Ok so chapter 2!!! ^-^ Hope you enjoyed