Chapter 37

Just going to rate this M for safety.

Cristiano POV

I love being married. It's the best thing thats ever happened to me.

_________________________________

Rachel POV

After our... interesting night we went out for breakfast. We were seated outside under the shade and we started looking at the menu.

Buttermilk pancakes with a side of : eggs, sausage, bacon
Any style egg with a side of : sausage, bacon
Lamingtons  with a syrup dipping sauce

"What's a lamington?" I asked
"Um it's a cake, it's called 'The National Cake of Australia' sometimes. I don't think you'd like that very much. It's very sweet. I would suggest the pancakes. Very good." He mused

So he's been here. I followed his advice and got the pancakes and the waiter was off with out orders. I rested my head on my hand and looked at him "What's on the schedule today?"

He thought for a minute "I was thinking the beach. Maybe go out on the boat, and don't worry we will certainly not be on a public beach. Oh and we aren't staying at the hotel."

Wait what? "What? Why? How? What?" I asked, I hate it when he keeps me out of the loop.

"Yes. Our hotel wasn't ready when we arrived. I had to make a reservation for another for one night."

Oh. I thought the hotel was nice, not honeymoon nice but nice. I sipped my water and asked "How long are we staying?" Hoping he'd say forever.

"As long as you want. Which would be great if you wanted to stay two weeks." He smiled

"Two weeks sounds awful. I'd like to stay a month." I laughed

"Done. We will have to fly Junior out." He said joining me laughing

We continued to laugh when the waiter came with our food. Cris linked our feet under the table as we ate. He's so cute.

_________________________________

We were switching hotels before we started our beach day. And wow, it was amazing. Like a palace only bigger.

"Ronaldo please." Cris said upon approaching the front desk

"Ah yes ! Welcome Mr Ronaldo! It's a pleasure to have you!" The man said "We have you at penthouse suite? Is that correct sir?"

"Yes thank you." He said all the polite

Penthouse?  As in like that top floor thats one room. That penthouse? He spoils me. He must not spoil me. I can't let him spoil me this much! Sighing I looked up to see Cris looking at me.

"Rach? You okay?" He asked concern in his voice "I've called your name twice."

I shook my head "Sorry. I zoned out for a minute. Can we go up?"

He smiled "Yeah let's go." Taking my hand and leading me to the elevator. It took about a minute for the bing to come signifying we were at our floor.

One door was on this floor. *Lol that rhymed* Cris took out a key and unlocked it. I walked in my eyes going wide. If this place could get any nicer.

This penthouse, was nicer. The room opened up to a huge living area that had a wall of glass looking out to the ocean and city below. To each side there was a door, one I assumed to a bedroom and the other? I had no idea.

"Is this okay? Do you like it?" Cristiano asked

I was at a lost for words, forget spoiling. He's treating me like I'm the Queen of England.

"It's beautiful, really beautiful." I said lightly "You didn't have to do this. Spoil me. I would have been fine simply in a room with a bed. Thank you."

"This is what you call spoiling? Well you're in for a treat my dear." He smiled

"Cris I'm serious. You don't have to spend money on me." I didn't want that. It just felt weird.  I mean he has bought me gifts before, very expensive gifts. I am not yet used to this, any of it. It was overwhelming.

"Rachel, what's mine is yours now. I want to spoil you, I want you to have anything you want. I wa you to be happy." He said pulling me to him

Can he not be perfect? So ridiculously perfect and sweet, kind, and caring? Anyone that calls him arrogant needs to be slapped silly.

"I am happy." I whispered into his shoulder

"Good. I'm happy that you're happy."

What am I going to do with this perfect man?

_________________________________

We settled into the room, unpacking and such. We got changed for the beach and headed downstairs.

In the lobby we saw flashes from cameras. Paparazzi. so far we'd been successful in avoiding them. Not so much anymore.

Cris took my hand and led me away from the front doors. He walked up to a man with a hotel uniform and started talk to him.  I wasn't really paying attention to what was being said but soon I was being led through a back entrance to the hotel.

From there a car took us to the beach, it took at least a half an hour. Not long,  to me that is, I slept the whole ride.

I woke to Cris shaking me lightly. "We're here love." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and got out behind him.

"I guess I should stop keeping you up so late with my... shenanigans." He said smirking. I smacked his arm and continued walking.

Seaside Beach
-Private, card members only-
Closed for today

"Closed?" I asked disappointed

"Yes. For us. No one else is allowed in."
"When you say private you mean private." I smiled

He led me to the window where a woman asked for a card and ID. Allowing us to pass Cris led me to a secluded spot on the beach. He laid our towels out and I sat down pulling out a book I brought.

It was snatched out of my hands a few seconds after I opens it. "Sure, have a look at my book." I said my words dripping with sarcasm.

"We are not reading today. Let's go into the water! C'mon!" Cristiano said pulling me up and dragging me into the Crystal clear blue water.

It was cold at first but it warmed up after a few minutes. I was looking down when I felt a cold splash hit my back. I gasped from the cold and turned slowly. Oh no he did not.

I narrowed my eyes at him and walked to him, he was of course smirking. I brought my hands up out of the water with force resulting in Cristiano bring splashed right in the face. He wasn't smiling now.

He lunged for me and I fell back into the water. I came up with him as he wound his arms around me tightly. I squirmed trying to break free but he was too damn strong. "Let me go! Cristiano!" I squealed

I felt him press his face into my shoulder. "Nope. Payback is a bitch beautiful." And then he threw me into the air. I yelped before hitting the water. Indeed payback is a bitch.

Since I was little I could always hold my breath for a long while. It almost gave my mother a heart attack when I was under for almost five minutes in our pool. I stayed under waiting for him to panic.

He did so quickly and rushed to where I was. I grabbed his legs from underwater and accidentally grabbed his swim trunks in thr process. They slid down and out came a friend.

Oh my gosh. So so so not intentional.

I sputtered up my mouth agape. "Oh gosh! I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional."

He licked his lips "You could've just told me that's what you wanted." He said seductively

He pulled me into him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He then started to untie my bathing suit.

Oh my.

YEAHHH. So. You guys see whats happening. Well. I ain't writing smut. I am not ready for any of that