Chapter 26

So this is fast forward to like night before wedding on March 20th, so March 19th

Rachel POV

     I sat in my hotel room the night before my wedding. The rehearsal dinner had gone well, slow. Now we had fifteen minutes till midnight,  Cristiano sat next to me and played with my fingers.

"You gotta go soon," I said lightly "Your sister would freak if she knew you were here now!"

He just shrugged and layed back on the bed, sighing. "Why do I have to go? Why is that a rule?" I gave him a pointed look "It's a tradition Cristiano! The groom must not see the bride before the wedding." I recited

He sighed and looked at the clock. "Ten minutes." I kissed the frown between his eyebrows and pulled the sides of his mouth up with my fingers. "Smile! We are getting married tomorrow!"

He gave me a boyish grin "Oh why yes of course dear!" Then he got up and pulled me with him, he pulled me to his chest and kissed my hair. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, we stood there for a good five minutes like that.

I pulled back and glanced at the clock; 11:57. I looked up at him "You gotta go," I whispered. He looked over and shrugged "I got two minutes left."

He leaned down until his lips met mine, it was a soft, sweet kiss. He wrapped me up tight in his arms and deepened the kiss, hus tongue brushing my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily gave it to him and soon after I pulled away and dragged him towards the door.

I opened the door and gestured for him to leave. He pouted abd pecked me on the lips once more before exiting. "I'll see you tomorrow love."

"I'll be the one in white." I smiled

I closed the door and leaned back against it. I sat there for a minute. "You still out there?" I called through the door.

"No." I heard him say . I couldn't help but laugh "Cris go! Katia will have your head!"

"Alright, alright I'm going! We aren't even married yet and you're already ordering me around." He grumbled

"There doesn't have to be a wedding mister." I say threateninly

"Leaving. I'm leaving. Love you."

"Love you too!"

A whole lot

_______________________________________

I'll try to update soon!

Thanks for reading lovelies!