Chapter 27

-_- bad days all around for me. Idk. Bad moods. Bad friends. Bad people. I can't. So if you guys have been going through anything rough. Keep thr pic attached in mind. Okay?

___________________________________

Rachel POV

      I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder violently. "RACHEL. GET UP. GET UP." I opened my eyes slightly to see Katia leaning over me. Is it 5:30 already? "Rachel, you have bags under your eyes!!!! Cristiano was here last night wasnt he?! I swear if he was here past midnight I will personally have both of your heads!!!"

I sat up "No he wasn't." I mumbled still half asleep. She pulled me out of bed and dragged me to the large bathroom "Shower. Lots if work to do! Ah! You're going to be my sister soon!!" She squealed

I smiled and did as she asked, I did my routine that I always do in the shower. Shampoo, conditioner and leave it in, wash, clean face, then rinse out the conditioner.  I walked out and put on the big fluffy robe that was waiting for me. With my hair in a towel I walked out to the bedroom.

"Perfect. Now let's do hair first and then make-up. Then the best part! The gown!" Katia directed

The hair stylist led me to a chair and began to do my hair. It was to be styled in a fancy but casual up do.

After the hour and a half of sitting in that chair I was moved to a different chair for make-up. The make-up artist told me that she could do the eye look that I wanted to make my eyes pop.

After that was done there was a knock on the door. It was Sergio holding a small box in his hands.

"Hello ladies, just came by to deliver something to Ms. Rachel. Soon to be Rachel Ronaldo. The Rachel of the day. The one and only important gal of the day. The-"

"Yes yes now give me the box and leave." Kate said cutting him off

He looked mock hurt but handed it to her and Wales back down the hall. Kate looked at the box and smirked before handing it to me.

I looked at it and untied the white ribbon on the small blue box and opened it to reveal a silver anklet that had a heart and soccer charm on it. I smiled and gave it to my mother to help me put on while I read the note.

"Rach,

     For your something new. My heart. That was always yours. And our new life as the WAG couple ;) love you forever and always.
      -Cristiano"

I smiled to myself and laughed a little. I looked up at the light to keep from crying and messing up my make-up.

A few minutes later another knock on the door. This time Marcelo. He smiled and walked in to hug me. "So pretty Rach. So so beautiful."

I smiled and thanked him. He handed me a gift bag "Well. I should be off. See you soon." And then he left.

I took out the tissue paper to reveal a small soccer sock. It was like a baby soccer sock. So tiny. I heard everyone aw as people do when they saw baby items.

"Rachel,
       Your something old. This was the baby sock my sister gave to Junior as a baby. Knowing he would grow up to be a soccer player just as everyone thought. I don't know where you could put this... be creative. I love you.
   -Cristiano"

Tilting my head to the side I thought of where to put it. Then Kate came over and smirked. She tucked it inside of my bra! My bra!  I smacked her away "What are you doing!!!!!" I exclaimed starting to pull it out. Kate stopped my hands "Rachel. He said. "Be creative. This is what he meant."

I shook my head "This is Junior's baby sock. I'm sure he doesn't want that in my bra."

"Yes he does." Katia interjected

I shook my head saying no. "Okay well where would you like to put it?"

I thought for a second before hiking the skirt up on my dress before tucking it into the garter. Kate raised an eyebrow "That's sooo much better."

I was about to make a snide remark back but there was yet another knock. I shook my head and went to open the door myself. Iker stood on the other side.

I smiled at him "Hey Iker." He nodded and handed me the next something. I smiled and pulled him into a hug, which he returned a moment later.

He waved goodbye and walked away. I opened the next package and saw a blue hair pin in the shape of a circle, outlined in silver that matched the silver on my anklet.

"Rachel,
      Your something blue. I saw this one day when I was walking through Barcelona at one of our away games. I thought it would look beautiful with my favorite eyes. Yours. I love you.
    -Cristiano"

Okay. Don't cry. Don't cry. I kept repeating this mantra to myself while I looked around for the hair stylist. When I found her I gave her the hair pin to put into my hair. She found the perfect place to out it where everyone could see it.

I sat down knowing there was one more. Not sure if I could handle it without crying. But I didn't have time to think about it before another knock on the door came. I looked to my mom to open it, she walked over to let Pepe in. I laughed, all his best friends. He walked over to me and sat down. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I raised an eyebrow and he practically knocked me over with a hug.

"Oh Rachel you two are the cutest cute couple in the whole world. And you look so pretty and like a princess. I can't handle it. Oh gosh I gotta get out of here before I do something stupid." He said releasing me.

But he was already crying?

I shook my head and took the box from him "Thank you Pepe,"

He nodded and walked, or ran, out of the room. I sighed and looked at the box. I opened it and saw the bracelet that Cristiano always wheres. Always. It was his fathers.

"My love,
     Your something borrowed. As much as I know you'll take care of this, I would like it back :) My father would've loved you and probably is looking down admiring how amazing you are. He would've loved the way you take care of Junior and I, the way you support and watch soccer (like a crazy fan if you're wondering), how you support me with everything you have no matter what. I love you to the moon and back a couple hundred times.
   -Cristiano"

Welp. There goes my make-up. I slipped on the bracelet and grabbed a tissue and began dabbing at my eyes. I looked to the make-up artist and she just smiled and led me to the chair to touch it up.

Then our wedding planning came through the door.

"It's time!"