Chapter 38

Hello ! Everyone should go follow my CR7 instagram account @cr7_is_our_king

:)

Rachel POV

Smut? What smut. I have no idea what your talking about. I am just enjoying my swim with my husband in the ocean. In Sydney, Australia. No smut here.

I recall what just happened and bite my lip as my cheeks turn a rosy pink. I heard Cristiano laugh "You still blush after we have se-"

My hard smack on his arm stopped him from finishing. "Shh. Make words not come out of your mouth." He pressed his lips together trying to contain a smile.

I shook my head and sloshed my way out of the water, Cristiano following. I dried off with my towel then laid it back down on the sand. "Okay move. I want to take a picture." I said

He held his hand over his heart "Without me in it?"

"Yes. Maybe I'll make it a selfie. Without you in it." I said smiling widely

"You can't be cold like that after the mind-blowing," I glared at him "moment we just had." He said quickly to correct himself.

"Okay fine you can be in it. But face towards the water, it'll be cuter that way."

"Hey! My face is the cutest thing out there." He complained

"Actually, Junior has you beat there. Now turn around." I said laughing

He huffed and did as I asked, I snapped a picture and started posting it on instagram.

"Some guy got in my way of the picture. #rude #mylove"

I didn't tag him, we don't do that. We aren't that couple. I pressed the blue check mark to post it. I got thirty likes I instantly, I was going to keep my account private and only let people I know follow me but I figured that be a pain. Having to deny so many requests from Cristiano's fans.

I saw a comment alert-

"What can I say? I'm a photob^mer."

I laughed and put my phone down. I looked up at him "I love you."

"I love you too." He murmed sitting down beside me and kissing my shoulder as he pulled me closer.

"The boat will be here around three ish, and it's two o'clock now. So we can just relax here if you want." He said draping an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm tired." As if on cue I yawned

"I have that effect after all that." He smirked

Again, I smacked his arm. I took tanning lotion out of the beach bag and handed it to him.

"Help me?" I asked

"No you were just mean to me." He grumbled

"Please? I'm sorry." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh dammit. I can't with the eyes! Its always the eyes." He said exasperated

"Thank you!" I said sweetly

He rubbed the lotion into my back and then my stomach, which I did try to do myself but he wouldn't let me. He got my legs and arms and chest, he finally spread the last of it into my face while staring into my eyes. How romantic.

He kissed me lightly "Now do me?"

I nodded and took the lotion from him. I mimicked his path and started at his back, then his legs and arms, and I ended at his face. And returned the kiss he just gave me.

He smiled at me and laid back on his towel. I did the same except I started on my stomach. I set a timer on my phone for fifteen minutes and then I flipped.

~~~

Three o'clock came around and we had packed up our stuff and made our way to the boat. It was a large one, I have no idea what kind it was though. I didn't ask either, I decided to just go with the flow of things.

"You're zoning out on me again." Cris sighed

"Sorry. I don't mean to." I said

He led me to the back room to put down our things then we headed up to the top deck. There were flowers waiting there, purple lilies.

Just go with the flow. Just flowers. No spoiling.

"Flowers?"
"Yeah, I read that every girl should get flowers almost once every two weeks." He smiled

I gave him an inquiring look. "Oh shut up. You did not."
"I did!! Okay maybe I didn't. Maybe thats just my personal opinion."

I put my hand on his cheek "No more spoiling."

He shook his head "They're just flowers Rach."

"Still, no more gifts." I chastised

He bit his lip and said "What happens if I don't listen to you?"

"I'll be upset. I don't want you spending money on me."

"Rachel, I want to get you gifts. I want you to have nice presents, presents I give you." He said taking my hands

"I'm not used to this. All the money, we've dated for three years but I never really thought about it. I'm just not used to it." I said sighing

"You're not used to being a Ronaldo." He said quietly

I shrugged "I don't think that's it. I love being a Ronaldo so far, I'm just not used to this," I said gesturing to the boat. "The expensive things, I just don't want anyone to think I'm taking advantage of you or something. I don't know."

Cristiano put two fingers under my chin and made me look at him. "Rachel, what's mine is yours. And what's yours is mine. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with this."

I shrugged off his fingers and I nodded. "I'm thirsty, water?" I asked heading back into the kitchen part of the boat. "Yes please."

I walked back out and gave him a water and sat down beside him on the chairs. "Okay, please don't be mad at me. But look in the flowers."

"What?" I asked confused. Oh Lordy, what did he do?

"Look in the flowers." He said looking nervous.

So twice I've seen him nervous.

I pulled the vace onto my lap and looked in them, of course not before smelling them. I pulled out a long box, I looked at him sternly. "Cris!!" I whined

"Rachel please just open it."

I did, it was an anklet. And inside of the silver bar said "Rachel, Cristiano and Junior - a family"

"Cris..."

"Shh."

And then he put it on my ankle and sat back in his chair and didn't say anything else.

_________________________________

Herrrrroooooo