My one true Footballer

So this is a story about Cristiano Ronaldo because I love him. I am a big soccer fan!

The light shined through the window in my bedroom. Or mine and my one and onlys bedroom. If your wondering my one and only is the famous football star Cristiano Ronaldo. We've been dating for two years. He's wonderful. And sweet. And not to mention incredibly hot.

I rolled over to see him sleeping soundly. I smiled and just watched him.

"I don't like being watched in my sleep." I heard him grumble

"Too bad. I like watching you sleep. Your so cute when you do." I giggled

He opened his eyes at that and just smiled. I smiled back and said "What?"

He didn't say anything just kept smiling.

"What?!" I exclaimed

He laughed and said "Your just really pretty."

I could feel my face heating up and tried to hide it by putting my head on his chest and snuggling closer to him

"Two years and I still can make you blush like we just met." he chuckled

I shook my head and said "Don't you have a game to get ready for? "

He laughed and got up went to the big walk in closet and got out his uniform. He kissed me on the forehead before going to change in the bathroom and brush his teeth and such.

I sighed and got up too. I grabbed a change of clothes and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. It took him less than five minutes to get changed, brush his teeth and do his hair. And let me tell you. He is very serious about his hair.

"I'll see you at the match? You got Junior right?" he asked

"Yes and yes. We will both be there to cheer on Barcelona" I said grinning

"Not funny." he said

He then went to the closet and threw me a Real Madrid jersey. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry I got Junior and we will be there!" I said still laughing

He wasn't satisfied with one kiss on the cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I closed the space between us and pressed my lips to his.

He pulled away and said "I gotta go. I love you."

"I love you to. Good Luck!!" I said

He walked out and a minute later I heard the door close softly. I went to the bathroom and put on my favorite jean shorts and the Real Madrid jersey Cris gave me. I then applied my makeup. I like to keep it simple with just a small amount of cover up and mascara.

I then brushed my straight brown hair and was finished. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the hall to get to Junior's room. I remember when me and Cris started dating when he was wary to introduce me to him. Since Irina and him had that nasty break up and it ended with Irina saying she wanted nothing to do with Cris or Junior, Cris got full custody rights.

He was wary to introduce me to him at first but when we did finally meet it was amazing. Me and Junior got along great and when I moved in it got better. He was such a good kid. Now he was three and loved to watch his daddy play.

I opened the door to his room and saw him sleeping soundly in his soccer bed. I smiled and went to kneel down next to him. I shook his shoulder lightly and said "Junior honey it's time to wake up, we're gonna go see Daddy play!"

His adorable brown eyes that were identical to Cris's opened up. He gazed at me sleepily and sat up.

"C'mon bud lets get you changed and ready." I laughed at his sleepy expression

He got up and I took his hand and walked him to the dresser and pulled out a clean pair of socks, shorts, and his number seven Real Madrid jersey.

"Is daddy here?" he asked

"No he left for his match but we will see him after. I think he wants to go out to lunch." I answered him gently

He nodded and I started to help him get changed. He was so sleepy that he almost fell asleep standing while I tried to change his shirt. I laughed and said "Junior why are you so sleepy?!"

He opened his eyes and gave a little shrug. I finished changing him and took him downstairs for breakfast. "Do you want cereal?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Oatmeal?" He made a grossed out face and I smiled "Waffles?" he raised his eyebrow and said "What types of waffles are dey?" he said in a questioning tone

I raised my eyebrow and mimicked him "Chocolate chip." He grinned and nodded I just laughed and got out the toaster and the waffles.

After breakfast I got him in his car seat and we started off towards the stadium.

Soooo? What do you think? comment and vote!!