Chapter 29

Cristiano POV

"You may now kiss the bride." Finally.

I leaned in and kissed Rachel softly, when we pulled apart everyone was clapping for us. I wrapped my arm around her waist and led her back down the aisle. We found our way to the main lobby of the hotel to the front doors. Everyone from the ceremony following us. They all filed outside as we waited to walk out into our car.

Rachel's my wife. She is now officially mine. I couldn't stop myself from beaming.

"Well, we're married!" She said smiling. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead "Bout time."

She laughed and she held me close. I looked outside to see police and security keeping the paparazzi barricaded from us. It was at least fifty feet away. Damn, they are good.

"Ready?" Rachel asked taking my hand

I nodded and we walked out hand in hand. I said from the corner of my eye flashes from the cameras. Rachel and I walked down the steps of the venue and got smiles from all our friends and family. I got to the car and opened the door for Rachel.

She waved one last time and got in, I then turned and also waved before getting in.

When we were both buckled we told the driver to go and we were ofc to the reception. I sighed, relieved and looked over at my wife. Wife.

"You know, we are mist definitely the cutest wag couple in the whole club." I commented smirking

"Huh. I always thought Iker and Sarah had that title." She mused

I narrowed my eyes "Nope, definitely us."

"Yeah? You sure? I mean I know I'm wonderful and all, but him, you?" She said with a sarcastic smirk on her face

"Well I'm just the guy that stands next to you in all the pictures. I'm just there so you don't look like your all alone." I said nodding

She patted my cheek "Already know how to be a good husband eh? 'Agree with everything she says'. Rule number one."

"I've been trained well. I'm even house trained." I laughed

"Oh wonderful! The last guy wasn't and it was a complete and utter disaster!" She said sounding serious

I crooked my head to the side "Ah yes. I almost forgot I'm apart of a line."

She shrugged "Your definitely one of the better ones from said line." I narrowed my eyes once again "Alright enough talk of your line. Point is I'm at the top of it."

She nodded "Right... now we beed to speed this up because I've got my other wedding to go to!"

I pulled her closer to me and held her there. "I'm not letting you out of my sight."

______________________________________

At the reception, almost everyone was there. I took Rachel's hand as we walked in. "Ay! Here's the newlyweds!" Marcelo shouted coming over to us.

I gave him a hug, a bro hug not a normal girly type hug, and Rachel pretended to move away to avoid him.

Sassy bride. Marcelo pulled her into a bear hug and then Pepe came over and started to harass her with him.

"Oh look at your hair its so pretty! And your nails! Omg! Dont even get me started with your makeup!" He cried in a high pitched voice.

"Stoooooppp! You're messing up my hair!!" She cried smacking their hands away.

"Hey quit messing with the bride you two!"

They looked at each other and repeated wgat they did on me. "Is this suit Armani? Your hair is styled perfectly. Your so handsome! Oh Cristiano Ronaldo!" Marcelo pretended to faint.

I shook my head and led Rachel away.

_________________________________

The reception ended about three hours later. Now we were on a private jet to get to our honeymoon.

"C'mon! Just tell me where we are going!!" She said nudging my arm

"Nope. My lips are sealed." I said making a lock and key motion with my hands.

She sighed and rested her head onto my shoulder. Later I heard her even breathes. She's asleep, I reset my head on hers and decided to get some shut eye as well."

SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!