Irina and Cristiano.

So when you think about it. Irina is being very petty.

First she has deleted all pictures of her and Cristiano off her instagram, which he still has them up. That shows that he cared about the relationship.

Second when they broke up Cris said I wish her happiness and all the best. And she started saying all this crap. Which isn't true. And people say it is true because he is a "player". Correction. He was, not gonna lie he was. But he was a guy in his 20's. All guys at players when they are single and in their 20's. And since he's had Junior, he's grown and matured. So no I highly doubt he cheated.

Third she is making out with Bradley Cooper in the streets so she can get paparazzi to get pictures. Like you can do that in privacy. No need to try to hurt him, sorry he actually cared you guys broke up and didn't wait one minute to move on.

I think she's mad because he's getting so much attention in the US. And that's where she's based. And she is acting like a 7th grade girl.

And lastly- she is being so petty. And she basically parented Junior with Cris and now she is saying all this bad stuff. Like what if Junior hears this? It's just petty and rude and very immature.

So Irina and Irina fans- grow up. Cristiano is a good man.

Sorry. Had to get it off my chest.