Chapter 18

Irina and Cristiano. Broke. Up. I have been going through a slight depression phase from this. ok... ok. On with it.oh btw I made the pic attached !

_______________________________
Rachel POV

       I sat in the family room with Junior while he played with some toys and Cris got ready. He doesn't drink so I never worry about him going out. And besides I trust him.

I heard him come down the steps and into the family room.  I looked back at him and tried not to drool. He's so good looking. It's ridiculous. No it really is.

He was wearing a dark blue button up that fitted him perfectly and black jeans that hung low on his hips. And his hair, gelled , of course was to the side looking on point as usual.

"Alright I'm off. Call me if you need anything, I will have my phone on me at all times." He said leaning down to give me a kiss. He walked to Junior and keeled down to give him a kiss also.

"Okay be careful!" I said walking him out to the door. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a long kiss. "Of course love."

And then he was gone.

"Okay Love bug," I said playing with Junior's hair "What do you want to do tonight?"

_______________________________

I woke up sweating. I threw the heavy comforter off me and tried to wiggle out of Cris's arms. I swear his body temperature is one-hundred and ten. As soon as I got out from under his arm he pulled me back into him again.

He was awake.

"Your like a sauna. I'm dying." I said taking exaggerated breaths.

He nuzzled my neck "Your not dying. And if you were, I'd save you." I grimaced "Yeah the one that is doing the killing saving his victim. Seriously though. I'm sweating. Your body heat is unreal."

He laughed and let me go. I rolled over the the other cold side of the bed facing him. "How was it?"

"Actually really boring." He said shrugging.  "Boring because you aren't single anymore?" I asked feigning being hurt. He looked at me with a spark in his eye "Yes."

I nodded getting up "Then I guess it's over."

I walked into the bathroom and 'packed'. He watched me and I looked over "What?"

"Nothing. You were joking yes?" He asked "Yes! Unless you actually wanted to break up..." I said my eyebrows knitting together.  He sat up "No! No I don't. No."

Okay...

_______________________________

Cris's phone rang for the umpteenth time.  "Cristiano!  Please come answer your phone!! It been ringing all morning!" I called going to get the mail

I heard him walking into the kitchen to answer "Hello? Hey Jorge sorry... "

I was at the end of the driveway about to open the mail box when I heard the  front door open. I looked up to see Cris sprinting down. "What?! What's wrong?" I asked panicked

He tore the mail box open and threw all of it on the ground till he got to a magazine. He shook his head and glanced up at me. "WHAT?"

He bit his lip "Nothing. New article on Messi. Had to see it..." he said picking up the mail and walking rather fast back into the house.

What the hell?

_______________________________

Cris has been acting strange. Whenever I ask him about the Messi article he just brushes me off. And Jorge has been calling him constantly throughout the day.

He keeps the article by his side folded up. And won't let me turn on the tv. He's definitely hiding something. 

"Cris I'm going to go to Sara's okay?  Just to visit. Would you like to come? We can bring Junior." I asked

"Um.. okay. Yeah okay." He said

He asked me to drive. He never asks me to drive. Ever. I shook my head. We would talk later.

We stopped at a red light and Cris was figiting. I glanced over at him. Then I looked out the window to see thr newspaper stand. I saw some of the headlines on the magazines. One in particular.

Cristiano Ronaldo cheating?

My mouth opened. What the hell is going on. Instead of stopping and causing a scene I kept driving. Tabloids.  Always trying to get a story.

I hope.

_______________________________

We got to Iker and Sara's house and Iker and Cristiano walked off with Junior to talk. Leaving me and Sara alone.

"Did you get the mail today? The SoccerPlanet magazine?" I asked hesitantly

"I haven't gone out to get it yet but I can now!"

"No no.. its okay." I said

A moment passed by "Actually yea.. can you go get it?"  She nodded and walked out the door. She came back a minute later with a stack of paper in her hand.

She flicked through till she got to the SoccerPlanet magazine. Her eyebrows pulled together.

"Can I see that?" I asked in a small voice

She looked at me and handed it to me hesitantly

Cristiano Ronaldo cheating?

All the details of his wild night out with team Real Madrid! 

No. I flipped to the article and read briefly

Cristiano Ronaldo spotted out the the boys and also an old friend?  Ex girlfriend Lana Quinstin spotted at the same club! Sights saw them hugging and dancing who knows what else went on! Possibly kissing?  Is this the the end of Crachel?

I couldn't breath. My eyes filled with tears as I looked at the pictures. I looked up at Sara and saw her looking at me sympathetically.

I looked back at the article and felt my heart shatter. I got up and grabbed the keys to the car and walked out.

"Rachel.." Sara called

I kept going.

_______________________________

Cristiano POV

I heard Sara call out to Rachel then the front door shut. I walked into the kitchen confused

"Hey what happened..." my voice trailed off as I saw the magazine on the table.

"Fuck." I said dragging a hand across my face.

"Daddy that's a bad word! You owe me a dollar!" Junior said pointing his finger.

I looking at him "Yes bud. Very bad word. I owe you two dollars..." I whispered

_______________________________

CRISTIANO. WHAT DID YOU DO???