Who Knew

Hi! I'm so so so so so so so sorry!!!! I know I am terrible. Not updating.  Ugh I've been so busy!!!
On with the story!!

Rachel P.O.V.

     Cris and Junior went back into the water. I chose to stay out for a while. I am still in shock. This whole time I've thought he was mad at me and he was nervous. Nervous! Cristiano Ronaldo nervous. Who knew?

Looking at the the ring that now sat on my left hand ring finger. It was beautiful. A silver band with three diamonds in a row.

WOW. I'm engaged. It sounds so weird... in a good way. A good weird.

Smiling to myself I stood up and walked towards the water. I was ready for a little fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cris P.O.V.

   Rachel didn't want to come out into the water at first but when I saw her walking towards Junior and I in the water I knew it wasn't to call us to leave.

She stepped into the water and walked in to her waist where we were.

"Paddle paddle paddle!" Junior said while moving his arms and legs, like he was swimming,  except I was holding him to keep him up.

"Your a wonderful paddler!" Rachel laughed

He looked over and smiled then kept 'swimming'.

I kept my grip on Junior and mived towards Rachel.  I stood next to her snd she wrapped her arms around mine and rested her head on my shoulder.

I kissed the top of her head. "I love you." I murmured

"I love you too." She whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later

Rachel POV.

     We stayed on the beach for another hour or so then we packed up and headed into town to get ice cream.

Junior insisted on sitting outside the parlor to eat it. I didn't mind. I liked spending time with both him and Cris. It's soothing.

Junior was licking his double birthday cake scoop in a cone, while I enjoyed my chocolate chip cookie dough scoop in a cup. Cris got his in a cup also, but with mint chocolate chip.

Today was one of the greatest.

I'm engaged! 

How fun is it say that.

Engaged. ..... Engaged

ENGAGED!!!

Crappy chapter ik.... sorry

15 votes for next chapter!