Chapter 25

Attached is The dresss!

Rachel POV

      It's perfect.  The dress. This is my dress! It's gorgeous. I turned around and looked at the back. I spun in a circle a few times before smiling at my reflection.

It was beautiful. It was a strapless princess dres with diamonds and sparkles everywhere on the top, and it flowed out into a princess skirt with lace embroidered flowers at the top with a seam of diamonds going across the waist.

It even has the neck line I wanted! I open the door and walk out grinning like a fool. I heard all four of them take in sharp breaths. Then it started.

"Rachel this is perfect!!! You look stunning!"

"You look beautiful honey!"

" Oh! tão bonito!"

"If you don't get that dress I will strangle you!"

I laughed "This is it!!!" Kate got up and squealed "My best friend is getting married!!!"

She ran over and hugged me "You look so so beautiful Rach." She said looking me in the eye

I gave her a shy smile and looked at my mom "Yes?"

She nodded her head eagerly. I then looked to Katia and Dolores, who in turn nodded at me.

I sighed in utter relief, I found my dress.

_____________________________________

Rachel POV

    After paying for the dress we headed out to lunch. I ordered a salad with water. Now that I've got the dress, I need to make sure I fit in the dress.

"Oh namorada, sweetheart,  I can't get over how absolutely beautiful you looked!" Cris's mom said smiling "Cristiano will love it!"

I bit my lip to keep from grinning like a goon.

We paid and left for home. When we got to the house Katia ordered me to bring the dress straight to my closet. She saw Cris's car in the driveway, along with Pepe's.  I obeyed and came back down a few moments later.

Cris saw me and smiled "Good day?"

"Oh Cristiano!  She found the perfect dress! She looked stunning!" Katia interjected

I smiled and gestured to Katia. "Thanks for telling me Rachel. Really good to hear that from you." Cris said sarcastically

Katia rolled her eyes and swatted at him, missing. I laughed and said "Well she's right. I found the perfect dress."

Cris looked at me with anxious eyes and walked over to me pulling me into his arms.  "Your positive?  They didn't force you into a dress?" He said in a low voice so only I could hear

I nodded into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. "So can I see it?"

I opened my mouth to say no but Dolores beat me to it "Absolutely NOT! Cristiano!  You know better than to ask such a stupid question!"

He shrugged "Worth a try."

I smiled and patted his chest, he leaned down and gave me a small kiss. We went into the family room and saw Pepe playing Wii with Junior. 

They looked up and saw us, Junior ran over and hugged my legs.  "Your back!"

I picked him up and kissed both his cheeks. "I am!"  Cris ruffled his hair and kissed my forehead. 

We all sat down and took turns playing the Mario Kart "Champion", Junior. It's relaxing to see him so happy and giggly. He's such a good sport too, every time he wins he hugs the person he was playing and says "You did good!"

Cristiano has taught him to well, he's such a good father.  A great influence,  I can't believe I'll be marrying him. And then he'll be all mine.

As I sit and watch Junior and Cristiano play and race I think of how they'll be mine soon. How i'll be the one to wake up every morning to make them breakfast, get Junior dressed for school.

I can't wait.

____________________________________

Ggsy jnjioyddcbji feels.