Misunderstood

Heyoooo! Lot's of votes !!! thank you!!! on with some drama

      I didn't even realize we had arrived at the beach until I heard a car door slam shut. I looked over to see that Cris had gotten out and had unbuckled Junior. He looked at me and said "Are you going to get out?"

My eyebrows knitted together and I nodded. I closed my door and started towards Cris who was already walking into the deserted beach. I walked up behind him and tried to carry the beach bag for him only to have it pulled away.

"I got it." he said

I gave an agitated sigh and just kept walking. I seriously have no idea why he is acting like this.  I really haven't done anything wrong.

Well now it's making me mad. And I'm not gonna be able to keep my anger in much longer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cris P.O.V.

     I heard Rachel give a irritated sigh.  I didn't want to hurt her feelings... I just... Ugh there's that feeling again. The one where my stomach drops and then I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

     The nerves are bad.. I really don't mean to be rude to Rach. I just have never been this nervous before, I don't know how to handle it.

    We walk for five more minutes on this deserted beach and finally find a good spot. I set Junior down "Don't go into the water without me or Rachel. Understand?" I said in a stern voice

He nodded, I went into the bag and got out the three towels out. I hand Rachel the green flowery one. I brought that one because I knew it was her favorite. She took it and spread it out while I gave Junior his racing car towel and my striped one. I helped him spread it out on the smooth sand and then set up mine.

"Daddy I want to go into the water!" Junior cried

"Ok let's go." I said taking off my shoes and shirt. Seeing as he did the same we ran off into the water but I heard Rachel yell "Wai- Sunscreen!" But I didn't turn around. I couldn't look at her. Not with this feeling in my stomach.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rachel P.O.V

      He literally ignored me. Well if he wants to get sunburnt than fine. I reached for the bag and was reaching in for subscreen when I heard Cris scream "RACHEL NO!!" He picked up Junior and started running towards me. When he reached me he set Junior down and said "What are you doing?!?!"

Okay that's it. "I was trying to get sunscreen out! Which Junior needs to be wearing!!!!" I exclaimed

"Well than ask me to get it for you." He shot back

"Okay!!!! Jeez." I said fed up with him

He looked at me expectantly. "What?!" I snapped

"Are you gonna ask or not?" He said with attitude

My mouth fell open but I quickly shut it "Can you get the sunscreen out. Please." I practically growled

He reached in and got the spray screen and the one for your face and tossed them at me.

"Come here Junior you need sunscreen." I said

He came over snd I sprayed his back, legs, arms, and chest before squirting some of the liquid sunscreen on my hands and spreading it across his face.

"All better?" he said smiling

"All better." I laughed

I then looked at Cris he was watching Junior and I. I stood up and pulled Cris to me.

"I don't need any." he said

"Yes you do." I shot back

I turned him around so his back was facing me.  I sprayed it and rubbed it in.

"Why are you mad at me?" I whispered

He didn't say anything at first. He glanced at Junior who was sitting on his towel playing in the sand.

"I'm not." he whispered back

"Then why are you acting like this? Like you didn't want me to come? If I did something please tell me what it was and I will apologize and make up for it." I said close to tears.

He sighed and turned to face me. "Close your eyes okay?"

I did as asked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cris P.O.V.

      I asked Rachel to close her eyes then I reached for the beach bag.  I got out what was going to either make me or break me.

I then went back to Rachel and took one of her hands and said "Open them" as I went down on my knee. She looked down and her eyes widened.

Oh crap.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rachel P.O.V.

    Oh my gosh. He was on his knee. Cristiano Ronaldo was down on his knee in front of me. Oh gosh. Oh gosh.

"Rachel... I love you more than life. And I can't see a future without you in it. I promise to protect you and love you for as long as we both live... Will you do the me the honor of marrying me?"

I stared at him with utter shock. He wasn't mad at me. He was nervous. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.  I felt tears form in my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cris P.O.V.

      She wasn't saying anything. She was about to cry. She was going to say no. She was. How could I do this. Oh gosh. My heart might explode if she doesnt say something soon.

"Yes." she whispered tears streaming down her face.

She threw her arms around me which I, after letting out the breath I was sure I was holding for five minutes, returned.

I wiped her tears away and took out the silver band three diamond ring from it's box and slid it on her finger.

She had said yes.

YAYY!!!!

Vote!

Comment!!!

Stay Awesome!!!

Also if anyone knows how to put up pictures with a chapter from the app on a phone could you let me know??? I don't know how!!