(36) Bad

Third POV

Namjoon was a mess. His face was red, flustered. Why was Y/N asking such questions? Was she offering?

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... you don't have to answer." She seemed to have noticed Namjoon's weird behavior and especially the horrified look on his face. "I was just curious."

She should know the answer, Namjoon thought. There have been mornings and moments when his lower body has acted on its own and has told her everything she needs to know. So why was she asking?

"What if I said no, I wouldn't be against the idea...? What would you do then?"

Y/N's face has never changed so drastically in a second. Her eyes widened and her shoulders tensed up as her face read of embarrassment.

Namjoon couldn't help but wonder just what she had realized. Had she noticed how those words sounded?

"I would tell you that maybe... I'm not really against the idea either." She crawled forward a little, looking up at Namjoon who still sat on the chair. "It's a really intimate thing, I know, but would you really be against the idea?"

Of course he wouldn't. It's you we're talking about here.

Namjoon sighs, thinking of how he could word things without being too suggestive or inappropriate to initiate something. He pushes the chair back and sits on the floor in front of Y/N who just seems to be panicking a little... just a little.

Namjoon has a tough time trying to figure out what she's thinking because as she looks scared of what they're doing, she still crawls closer to Namjoon, her hands moving to his knees. He was waiting for her to do something. If it were up to him, he would already be kissing her but this hardly seemed like the time. "Y/N-"

She gives him a shy peck on the lips, instantly withdrawing to get a look on his face. Her eyes look innocent to Namjoon. He thinks she's teasing him but her shaky breaths and pouty lips were enough to convince Namjoon that this girl was actually an innocent person... despite her previous question.

"You are... You are something else." He chuckles, leaning forward to kiss Y/N. His hand moved to cup her face and pull her forward ever so slightly. He loved the feeling of Y/N's soft lips on his, the movement was slow, soft.

It just as quickly became hungry, she was holding on to his hair and moved around to sit on his lap. Namjoon wasn't used to this... it's been a while.

He closed his eyes shut, only for them to widen as soon as Y/N reached under his shirt. "Woah Woah Woah-" His face went red- redder than one would usually expect.

Y/N pulled away, hands up in the air, and eyes widened. "I stopped." Her eyes tried to read Namjoon's face, scared of rejection. "Did I- I didn't mess up? Did???"

Now, this was embarrassing to say...

Namjoon holds his shirt down, turning to the side, avoiding eye contact as he delayed the confession. Across from him, Y/N seemed to be panicking and thinking she was about to be rejected.

"It's not you- please don't get upset..." He reached out and wrapped his hands around her waist, hugging her softly. His face was buried on her neck as he murmured a few words. "I'm scared..."

Y/N pulls Namjoon away from her and has a confused look on her face, trying to read Namjoon's expression. "Am I scary?" Oh, after looking at Park Sunhee's face? Terrifying.

Namjoon shakes his head. "I am not really confident about showing my body to you. I'm scared... that you'll judge me." He avoided eye contact, moving Y/N's hand to play with her fingers. "I really like you Y/N... and thinking that you might reject me because I don't look like everyone around me... it's scary."