(46) Mr. CEO

Your POV

"Everything is going to go wrong. Why are you two so close? Back up, back up," Jungkook is pushing in between you and Namjoon to leave space. "The media is everywhere today, you stick next to me."

You had managed to safely make it up the Hybe building without much trouble other than some interviewers who snapped a few pictures here and there. Chanyeol was peacefully sleeping on you while you held him and rocked from side to side. "Sorry... I didn't think they could see us."

Namjoon laughs and nudges Jungkook's shoulder. "They can't. Jungkook is just paranoid."

Your eyes look around at all seven idols who were standing in their beat clothes. You had put on some makeup, the best you could do that didn't risk getting messed up by a toddler's usually- and strangely always wet hands. "I can wait in an office and not by the door if that's better-"

"No, you're fine where you are. Right here." Namjoon is instantly grabbing at your hand although you didn't move anywhere. "She's fine, right, Kook?"

Jungkook was put on the spot and he put his hands up. "It's fine. I'm just... concerned."

You smile gently and put your free hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Thank you for worrying for Namjoon-"

"No- not for Namjoon- I was just thinking... fans are lethal. I don't want you getting hurt or offended based on some things just because of a small slip up."

Oh... you're grinning and patting his shoulder awkwardly. "Thank you..."

He hums and finally you see that some businessman is clearing his throat and standing by the door of where the press conference is.

Everyone greets him and he greets everyone with a quiet bow. "Is everyone ready? All set?"

Different alternatives of 'yes' slip past all their lips and they all gather by the door. A very clear routine they had in mind.

"Aww, I wanted to stay with Y/N and Chan a little longer..." Y/N is whining and reaching out to pat Chanyeol's head. "Can we go out to eat after this? We have practice tomorrow and I wouldn't be able to wait a week to see them again..."

"I'm free. How about you guys?" Yoongi is fixing his suit and looking around as others follow and agree with the lunch date.

Jimin claps his hands. "Yeah, let's get this over with quickly and go eat!"

You smile softly, nervously while standing. "I'll be by the window waiting for you guys then, okay?" You referred to the hall window where you could see everything going on in the room while all the interviewers' backs were facing you.

"Got it. Be careful, okay?" Namjoon is waving and you give him a thumbs up, walking away.

It started just as quickly as you reached the location. Cameras flashed in their direction and the guys stood in a row in front of what seemed to be decorated paper with many sponsor logos on it and behind desks with mics.

This should be interesting. You were never one for idol news as it was usually stuff that wasn't very interesting to you or just you didn't understand it so all of this is new to you.