(07) Oppa

Your POV

You placed the plate down in front of Chanyeol and handed him the plastic fork with a smile on your face. "Alright, eat up. I made bacon and eggs just like you wanted~" you smiled at him and patted the top of his head. Chanyeol had been asking for American style food so it was all just slightly amusing in its own way.

You began to wonder if Namjoon was awake since you had already cooked breakfast for all three of you. You stood up and glanced at the door where he was sleeping just to make eyes contact with Kim Namjoon who was standing by the door and staring right at you. "Good morning, sir." He slightly bowed back and smiled at you.

"Good Morning Miss. Y/N, please drop the formalities. We're the same age." He yawned and walked closer to the kitchen, leaning against the table while kissing the top of Chanyeol's head. "Goodmorning Chanyeol," he spoke and Chanyeol lifted his plastic fork up and egg yolk dripped around the table.

"Good Morning papa!" he cheered and you quickly rushed to move the fork over the table so the yolk doesn't fall on the floor.

Namjoon stepped back giving you space and avoided eye contact with you. Covering his face up and turned the other way. You shrugged his actions off and walked to the kitchen. Serving Namjoon his portion. "I made some breakfast, so please take a seat and you can enjoy your meal."

He sat down next to Chanyeol as I placed down the plate right in front of him. He patted the spot next to him and in front of Chanyeol. "Come on, you have to eat with us..." he smiled and you giggled at the way that his actions somehow resembled those of Chanyeol's. "So... Miss. Y/N," he began speaking and you began thinking about the way he spoke formally to you me but asked you to speak informally to him.

You served your portion of the food in a few minutes and listened to what he had to say. "Yes?" he was silent for a while then he quickly snapped out of it.

"My work as an idol is quite troublesome for me when I have to be away for a long time, usually I find a stay-at-home sitter but I can't find anybody at the moment..." he began speaking and trailed off. Looking down at the table then back up at you. "I'm going on a small Korean tour in about four days and I need to see if you're available to take care of Chanyeol for a few weeks or so," he asked and gave you the most adorable, sweet puppy dog eyes. A lot like Kim Chanyeol.

Did you have time? You lifted one finger up as if to tell him to wait and stood up. "I have to check for a few seconds," you said and looked around your stuff for your cellphone. Opening your calendar, you went through all the things you had but there was nothing important. A notification popped up for recommended events but there was nothing important.

"Yeah, plenty of time..." you trailed off and looked down over at Namjoon who was looking away. His face a bright red colored and then you realized your hood was slightly being pulled up every now and then and slightly showed your butt.

Shoot... your face warmed up and you looked down at your feet awkwardly. Pulling down the hoodie. "Umm, err... What songs are you all singing on tour?" You asked and put your phone in the gigantic pocket.

He chuckled and Chanyeol looked around confused. "Y/N, 'M done eating!!! dessert! Dessert!" he cheered and you quickly snapped out of your state of embarrassment.

He's used to you cooking dessert after lunch so of course... you gently smiled and walked up to him. Grabbing the plate from him and patting the top of his head. "Now Chanyeol, do you eat dessert for breakfast?" you asked and he seemed to be deeply thinking about it. He shook his head and you softly giggled. "So how about we just eat... jam?!"

He slightly pouted and turned to Namjoon. "Papa, Jam?" he asked and you also turned to Namjoon, pulling down the hoodie again and he seemed to be thinking about it. The same Chanyeol does, he lifted a hand to the bottom of his chin and did a 'hm' noise.

"I don't think we have jam in here, I will find some when I go to the grocery store." He spoke and Chanyeol whined, rolling out of the chair and getting closer to you.

He pulled on your hoodie, getting egg yolk all over the hem of it "Y/N, I wanted some jam but papa doesn't have anything. Nyow Chanyeow is aww sticky and..." he spoke a bunch of jibberish and you just smiled while looking down at him.

Nodding, you gasped. "There's no jam? oh no~!" you covered your mouth and looked and sat down on the floor right beside him. "What shall we do?" you asked and he wrapped his arms around your neck. Spinning him around and swooning him from side to side. He probably just needed a nap. "Let's wash you up and then you'll get your jam, alright?"

"iwon'wanna cleanup... iwan jam..." he muttered against your neck and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I stood up and glanced at Namjoon who was slightly surprised. "That easily? He usually goes on a tantrum and then throws stuff around then he goes to sleep." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe it's because I spend so much time out of the house and he probably doesn't like me-"

"Oppa," you interrupted him. "I'm calling you Oppa. You are about a year older than me, so I'll call you Oppa." you smiled and walked over to Namjoon who was going into a state of panic and anxiety. Putting a hand on top of his shoulder, you smiled and winked at him in a jokingly manner. "You're a great father, you may not notice it but Chanyeol is a lot like you. You are also his father, a single father who has taken care of his son for so long..." out of habit you ran your hand from his shoulder to rub the back of his ear.

His shoulders tensed up and Chanyeol moved around in your arms with a small sigh. You quickly moved your hand, apologizing to him. "Sorry, you resemble Chanyeol so much it has become a habit to do that to him." You giggled at your foolishness and scratched the back of your neck. "Alright, Oppa. I'm going to clean Chanyeol up and put him to sleep." You turned around and slightly bowed to Namjoon with Chanyeol in your arms before turning to his bedroom.