(41) Decision

Namjoon's POV

Mornings were great. Namjoon loved them and he especially loved them when he had no work to do.

This morning, he decided to cook breakfast. Chanyeol was clinging to his pants, speaking to him about the most random of things. "Papa, we have to."

He laughs, shaking his head and placing the eggs on the plate. "Chanyeol, we can't just escape to a strawberry farm without Y/N. She told you how much she loves strawberries."

The young child pouts, twisting and turning around his father's leg. "I ate all the strawbewwies, Y/N will be sad... we have to get some- befowe she wakes up!" There was great urgency in his voice and traces of the strawberries on his face as he spoke.

"You can tell her you ate them. I'm sure she won't be mad." Strawberries or something more serious, Namjoon couldn't imagine the woman he liked being angry at anything. Sure, she did get in that fight but it's still difficult for him to imagine her angry.

As if summoned, the sound of her bedroom door opening brings both Kim's attention to the direction of the hall.

"Good morning~" her voice softly called out and Namjoon turned off the stove and made sure Chanyeol wasn't anywhere near it. "Did I oversleep?"

Chanyeol moves around trying to hide from her, scared. To his luck, Y/N shouldn't be able to see him from over the counter.

Namjoon watches as the messy-haired girl walks out of the room in a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt Namjoon instantly recognized as the one he dropped last night. He blushes at the thought. A line was crossed but it wasn't the line one would assume they crossed. It was a different one. Intimacy wise.

Namjoon could remember every detail of it just fine without having to even close his eyes.

Y/N's shirt is hanging off her shoulders, her pants were off and she was in her underwear while Namjoon across from her was shirtless as equally as out of breath as her.

"We shouldn't do this. Not like this." He said those words and somewhat regretted them as he said them, too scared that she'd judge his decision.

The only thing that made his sigh of relief that Y/N let out. He felt a little confused though, why didn't she want to do it either.

Her eyes meet his and she's leaning forward again, placing a small kiss on his lips. "Thank goodness... I wouldn't want us to just have our first time together be like this. Something about doing it while Chanyeol is in the house makes me feel nervous.. guilty?"

Chanyeol. Of course, she was thinking about Chanyeol, she's his babysitter. His beautiful and wonderful babysitter.

"You're great."

"Yeah, I'm pretty awesome for sure." She laughs, kissing him again while her hands wander to his side. Namjoon gets nervous, scared that she'd grasp or touch something that she would feel disgusted or weirded out by. He freezes under her touch and she seems to instantly notice.

Her eyes dart up with a warm smile. "I never see you at the gym." Her brows furrow but she continues to smile. "How the hell are you so buff?"

Namjoon goes to the gym at work, it's part of a routine. Talking about it just seems off right now.

He doesn't want to talk about his body right now. He just wants to be close to hers. "I don't think we should talk about my workout routine right now, don't you think."

His lips meet hers and she's giggling. "Damn... you really are my perfect type. Sculpted by a God themself."

Namjoon looks at her, confused but the giddy and blushy look on her face just says that she's speaking from the heart.