(47) Park

Your POV

"Alright, how do we look?" You ran out of Chanyeol's room to expose your matching outfits to your boyfriend.

Chanyeol is giggling out of his mind, covering his mouth, and slightly jumping in excitement. Both of you wore white t-shirts, black shorts, and a matching baseball cap.

Namjoon was wearing the same thing except for his shirt that was grey instead. "Wait, I thought we were going with grey. Was I left out on purpose?"

"Papa! Change!" Chanyeol exclaimed and you let out a small gasp to catch his attention. It was a habit you've picked up to make him know he might've done something that could've been done better.

His eyes anxiously search yours and a pout quickly forms on his lips, waiting for his judgment. His hands pull ever so slightly on the hem of his shirt and he's slouching a little.

"Chan, we have talked about this. You don't yell at papa or anyone older than you, instead you..." you let a running sentence to see if he finished it.

Chanyeol thinks about it, looking up and tapping his foot a few times. "Ohhhh...." He finally catches on and he walks to his dad, hugging his leg. "Sowwy fow yelling, papa."

Namjoon looks at you and his eyes crinkle in a smile. He slouches to pat Chanyeol's head and nods. "It's okay Chanyeol. I forgive you."

He giggles and let's go, jumping excitedly in one circle before turning back to Namjoon. "So... papa change pwease?"

Namjoon looks at you and you softly smile in his direction. It was almost impossible to say no.

...

"You guys are finally here! What took you so long?" As soon as you're hopping off the car, you're greeted by the view of all the guys standing under the shade to avoid the sun.

"Sorry, toddlers are very unpredictable..." You look behind you and Chanyeol is getting out of the car, Namjoon being the last one out.

Chanyeol is running to the guys spreading his arms to hug the guys and they gladly greet him.

"Look at you guys, looking like the perfect family." Min Yoongi is laughing softly, pointing out the matching outfits. "When's the wedding?"

Laughter is interchanged and you nervously smile as a response, trying to not pay mind to the blushing of your face. "So, how does this work?"

"Right, just come through, we've already managed the entrance stuff."

"Oh-" Rich people are truly scary, they look used to all of this. You're walking ahead, faster than Namjoon and Chanyeol, a small habit of the few times you've been outside with him. What stops you from walking further is a small hand grabbing yours.

Chanyeol is happily holding your hand and Namjoon's without a second thought. You look up at him and he's already looking at you with a certain look that makes you feel like you're about to melt. "I- I- you know- uh-" you give up on the sentence, groaning while hiding your blushing face with your free hand.

The part is giant, Jin and Hoseok refused to get on roller coasters so apart from them and Chanyeol, all of you were having fun getting on the rides. There were rides Chanyeol was allowed to ride and you did ride them together.

Before you knew it a few hours had passed and everyone was a little hungry.

"Man... I forgot to eat breakfast." Jungkook is finally giving out, slouching down on a nearby chair and stopping the others from waking.