(38) Camera

Your POV

Your POV

"Y/N! Y/N! What awe you doing?" You heard yelling from the other side of your room. The door had been locked just because you were changing and forgot to unlock it.

Your eyes scanned the screen filled with all your previous works. Which had sold more and which had sold less. "One minute, Chan..." you put the phone down and walked to the door. He looked up, an expecting look on his face. "What is it bubby? Where's dad? Did he leave already?"

"Upsies.." he puts his hands up and you take a deep breath, finally reaching for him to pick him up. "Papa's not leaving anymowe." He swung his legs happily and you furrowed your brows.

You took a step out of the room and looked around the house "He's not?" Your eyes landed on the cloudy weather outside the window. Is it raining?

"Y/N, you're finally out of your room, huh." Namjoon peeked from the kitchen, a warm smile on his face. A smile you just loved to look at every day. "I was getting kind of concerned. Haven't seen you since breakfast time." You had been so holed up at work that you forgot you lived with two very adorable guys.

"I've been busy." You didn't want to get into the details as you weren't so sure how to explain why you're getting into art again. While putting Chanyeol down, you took it upon yourself to eye Namjoon from head to toe. He was wearing 'work' clothes that consisted of a warm tone hoodie and loose pants. "You look comfy..." You whispered softly, a goofy grin on your face while you approached him with open arms.

He held the bowl he had in hand and just allowed you to wrap your arms around his waist. "I am indeed very comfortable." He spoke, mouth full of almonds and chocolate. "How about you? Are you actually ok? Last night you-"

Chanyeol tapped on both your legs and you looked down, waiting to see if he'd say something. "Chanyeol wanna hug" he made grabby hands up so either of you would pick him up. "Pwease.." he reached up and you two smiled.

"I'll do-"

"Of course we can pick you up," you interrupted Namjoon who was about to put down his almonds. You grabbed Chanyeol up carefully and held him between you and Namjoon who stood tall over the two of you. "Chanyeol deserves all the cuddles in the world, right?"

Chanyeol quickly nods aggressively, turning to his dad with an expectant look. Was he... waiting for Namjoon to agree?

You hold back a laugh and pretend not to know while staring at Namjoon just as intensely as Chanyeol was.

"Huh? What's- what?"

"I think Chanyeol wants to know if it's true that he deserved all the cuddles in the world." You raised a brow, only to stop when you heard the rain start to hit the glass of the window. "Oh- it's raining." You moved away, over to the window to make Chanyeol stand on the table right by it. "Do you want to go outside, Chan?"

He put his hands on the glass and pressed his forehead right on the window, almost copying you other than the fact that you held him around the waist to stop him from falling off the table. "Can we? Papa?"

"Joon?" You couldn't forget about the fact that Namjoon was a celebrity. Being outside was not exactly the safest idea when he was still around the house.

You and Chanyeol look at Namjoon, waiting to see if he'd say anything against the idea. He was still eating his almonds and didn't notice that you were waiting for him to speak until he seemed to have processed the situation correctly. "Huh's what- again??" He put the bowl down and looked out the window closest to him in the kitchen.

"Can we go outside papa?" Chanyeol spoke, almost leaning out of the table which only made you swoop him up with all your strength and hold him up before he was even close to falling. He let out a small giggle and just hopped over to his father. "Pweaseee." He pulled on his father's pants and Namjoon stared at him, finding it difficult to say no.

Running a hand through his hair, he leaned against the counter. "I'm sure I bought you a raincoat that still fits..."

Chanyeol let out a small cheer and jumped on over to his room. You crossed your arms and looked at Chanyeol running. He really was a ray of sunshine.

"Are you tagging along? We'll probably go near the bridge and walk around."

Namjoon smiles and shakes his head. "I'll probably stay here and try and cook something maybe. Either that or I'll work on something work-related." He explained, stepping up only to pull you closer to him. "You should go and get changed. I'll try to find that raincoat." His lips meet yours and it sadly only lasted for a second.

"Yeah, I'll go do that." You pull away with a smile and walk to your room to change into a good rain outfit, which in your eyes, was just a large black hoodie and a pair of washed-out grey jeans.

The time it took you to do that was enough time for Chanyeol to be all dressed up in his little blue raincoat and matching blue boots.

He was bouncing up and down excitedly, rushing you to put your shoes on. You couldn't stop laughing while fixing your second shoe. "Alright Chan, I think we're all set to go, right?"

"Yes!!" He cheered and ran around in a circle. "Let's go...!"

You pushed your phone in your back pocket and once Chanyeol wrapped his hand around your fingers, you turned to Namjoon. "Is there anything you need?"

He shakes his head and opens the door for you. "Just be safe. I'll be here... all alone." He laughs and watches you walk out with a fake pout. "Text me if anything happens."

"Yes sir, yes." You smile and walk down the first set of steps to the sidewalk where Chanyeol was leading the way to the bridge you assume he's been to before but not making it like three steps past the sidewalk. "Are you excited to-"

Click.

You froze. Looking around for whatever was the source of the sound. What was that?

"Y/N, you forgot your umbrella!" In a few seconds, Namjoon was walking out the door down the steps to give you the umbrella. Although his hood was up, this man was recognizable anywhere... especially for that stupidly handsome face he had. "Wait- what's the matter?"

The look on your face was pure horror since you heard the clicking noise. It just got worse when Namjoon was already a few feet away from you. "I heard-" you had to be imagining it. "There was- I'm sure there is-"

Click.

There it was again.

"Ducking crackers..!" you cursed- well, you used the replacement for it under your breath and turned to the location of what you were suspicious it was in the first place.

A camera.

You and Namjoon looked at one another for a second and you instantly swooped Chanyeol up, covering his face (since you had seen this from some other celebrity children).

"Let's- let's just head inside.." you pulled the hood down and walked away from Namjoon to the house.

"Y/N- where are we going? Bwidge's dat way..." Chanyeol struggled in your arms, trying to jump out but you walked into the house. "Y/N! I wanna go bwidge!" He exclaimed, kicking and pushing.

Namjoon followed in the house and when he looked at you removing your shoes, there was one thought that the two of you shared amidst Chanyeol's really loud yelling in protest.

You're screwed.