(33) Lies

Your POV

You sat in front of the painting, wet paintbrush in hand, and even though your eyes were placed on the painting, they weren't focusing on the painting at all. You had agreed that Namjoon would take care of Chanyeol, he insisted on it to be exact.

Should you go and meet them? Park Sunhee...

It's quite a pretty name. She must be as pretty as her name...

You aren't close enough to Namjoon to go and meet his child's mother. Not without his permission.

But then again, it's not like you weren't allowed to meet people...

How would Namjoon feel? Would he get mad?

You just couldn't help but wonder what kind of person she's like. Is she mean? Nice? Why would she abandon such a great person?

When the paint of the brush splashed on your fingers, you realized that your mind was elsewhere and the paint had stained the carpet. "Oh shoot!" You whispered to yourself, instantly moving around to remove the paint before it dried up.

You nervously wiped it off, only to see the paint was being spread... great. Sitting on the floor, next to the stain, you realized how much this was bothering you.

If you didn't go meet her, you'll probably regret it.

Where did you put your phone now?

You hid the paint under your laptop, hoping no one would be curious enough to go and clean your room.

Then you stared at the number, the number you hadn't saved but you would probably recognize anywhere you saw due to how much you've looked at it.

"When can you meet?"

You stared at the text, your heart beating a thousand times per second as you waited for the result.

The only response she gave was simple. Short. Enough to get to the point and not jump around the bush.

"Now. [Cafe address]"

shit. shit shit shit.

You stood from the floor rushing to your wardrobe only to be stuck on what to wear.

What do you wear to meet your non-boyfriend's baby mama? Nothing? Because there's really no need to do that, people have boundaries Y/N...

Shit shit.

You close your eyes, spin around twice and grab the first shirt that you found. It was a black, cropped, long-sleeved shirt that was tight around the ribs so you didn't have to worry about raising your hands up and being exposed.

Casual enough. Simple. You took a pair of black sweatpants and some nice and easy to wear sneakers.

What will you say to Namjoon?

Food. Yeah, you're going out for food.

Grabbing your phone and purse, you walked out the door to see Namjoon asleep on the couch with Chanyeol. This wasn't a time to be asleep but you were in a rush.

Crouching by them, you kissed Namjoon's temple. He hummed and looked up. "You look hot." A hot mess to be honest. You smiled and ran your hands through his hair.

"I gotta go but I'll be back pretty soon, ok?"

He nodded, puckering his lips. "Be safe."

You nodded and placed a small kiss on his lips, caressing his hair one last time before standing up.

The Babysitter - knjOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara