(14) Simple Sunday

Your POV

On Sundays, you'd usually have a day off to relax and do anything you weren't able to do, today is different since you were living with the most charming boy ever. "Chanyeol." You called out and looked around the house. "Chanyeol?" You called once again and noticed the bathroom door was slightly opened. "What are you doing in here- oh? What's this?"

Chanyeol was hiding cookies from you and munching on them. "Haven't I given you enough cookies already? This is why you're rarely eating lunch..." He pouted as you took the bowl away and tried to reach for it. "Chanyeol, guess what I'm making for lunch?" At the mention of food once again, you've piqued his interest. "Steak."

He gasped and stood up to cheer. "Chanyeol likes stake!" You giggled and heard the sound of the tv get louder.

"Oh- papa's on television. How about we go see him?" Chanyeol didn't waste a second to speed past you to the living room where you had put the channel where Namjoon and the others were performing. "Just in time too. He's still backstage I guess." You spoke looking at the tv from the kitchen, this time making sure the cookies are in a high place. 

"Y/N come here! Come here! It's papa!" You did as the three-year-old said and sat on the couch next to him. The show began and you glanced at Chanyeol to see him mesmerized by the number of colorful lights and cheering fans. "Papa's sooo kool...!" You laughed and recorded Chanyeol excitedly looking at the screen. "Wow..." he stared at the screen in awe.

Seeing such a thing will have Namjoon knowing how much his son looks up to him. You both sat there happily watching the live event until it was over. Food was almost done and Chanyeol was happily dancing and singing in the living room to mimic his father.

"Y/N! Y/N! I'm papa!" He exclaimed in excitement and continued to dance. "Come dance with mwe!" You smiled and quickly rushed to hold his hands and jump in circles.

Yet as soon as you were spinning around, your phone rang. "Chanyeol, waitwaitwait-" you rushed to the phone and saw the contact name. "It's papa. Wanna talk to him?" You answered the call. "Hello sir~" you smiled and slightly bowed in the camera. Namjoon softly chuckling to himself.

"Y/N. Sorry for the sudden call. I just finished on set and they told me to just sit here and wait for an entire hour for the food." He explained and you nodded, looking around for Chanyeol who disappeared.

Where did he go? "Yeah? What are you all going to eat?"

"I don't know, the guys are ordering for me. But what about you guys?"

"Steak~," you said in a sing-song voice and Namjoon chuckled. "Stake with rice and greens." You looked around.

"Really? Chanyeol must be having a feast over there." You smiled and looked around. "So did anything I should worry about happen? Anything I should be worried about?" There was that one thing in the park yesterday...

It's no use telling him over the phone. "Chanyeol?!- no. It's the same thing with Chanyeol. Nothing new. It's more like... how do I word it? He's behaving too well." You giggled and stopped when you heard the sound of people talking to Namjoon in the background.

"Y/N!" you heard Chanyeol call for you and then he quickly rushed towards you to hug your legs, causing you to fall on the floor. He rested on top of you and hugged you.

You put the phone to the side for a second and smiled at Chanyeol, ruffling his hair. "You don't wanna talk to papa?" you handed him the phone and fixed his pants. 

"Papa!" he exclaimed and jumped around.

Namjoon smiled "Chanyeol!!" He exclaimed back and you sat on the ground, crossing your legs and resting your head on top of your hand. "What have you being doing?"

You finally stood up and let the two of them have their own conversation while looking around the kitchen. Grabbing the plates, you began serving the food for you and Chanyeol. It was a normal Sunday, and yes, you were pretty tired and just wanted to sleep in but you were awake now. 

Chanyeol tugged at your skirt, handing the phone over to you. "Oh? What is it?" you took the phone from him and looked to see if he hung up, surprised to see he was still there. 

Namjoon awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "So listen... there's this thing... "