(52) Excited?

Your POV

"Wait, wait, wait, are you sure?" You tightly hold on to the robe wrapped around you, watching Namjoon boldly hop into the jacuzzi and look out the window that gives a beautiful city view.

He laughs and blows bubbles in your direction with a child-like grin. "It's not like we haven't done it before... Plus, the tub is pretty big and the bubbles hide everything." He doesn't sound like he's forcing you to do anything, he's relaxed, tired.

Despite previously having taken a shower, he still insisted on relaxing and enjoying the view with you. You couldn't say no to that face.

"Turn around?" You gave in.

He smiles and looks out the window, giving you a view of his broad, well built shoulders when he rested his hands on the edge of the big tub.

You remove the robe and sink into the water instantly, water splashing all over the floor by accident but the bubbles were still there and big enough to hide your body under.

The two of you were alone in a fancy hotel room and of course you were the definition of nervous, especially when it came to Namjoon. You were nervous and yet, somehow, in the few minutes the two of you were alone, Namjoon had managed to take over the situation and completely ease off all your nerves.

So here you were.

He turns around to look at you and looks so far away in the bath but he looks comfortable with himself. "Hey..." he chuckles and you giggle as a response, noticing bubbles had landed on his head.

"How was your day?" You slowly crawled on the tub towards him. You were close to him and he leaned forward, his face close to yours.

He kisses your cheek. "It was great. Loved every second of it." He kissed your nose. "What I loved the most was getting back to my hotel room where you and Chanyeol were waiting for me." He kissed your lips you couldn't help but giggle like a lovesick teenager.

You get closer, this time letting your hands snake around his shoulders and you rested your nose down on the crook of his neck. "It is certainly an experience I don't regret experiencing."

His hands move under water, carefully but quickly. He pulled you to sit on his thigh, your legs hanging a little on the side. He twists and turns and the two of you have a perfect view of the city through the huge window.

"You got that right, I don't regret experiencing this for the first time at all." His hands laid on your bare back, just over the curvature of your butt. He kisses the top of your head, humming. "I love you."

You pull away and fix his hair, kissing his chin due to the struggle it took to get to his lips. The two of you feel like a pair of teenagers, filled with giddy love and just couldn't take your eyes off one another.

He pulls you close to him and your chests are against one another, his arms are now hugging you and he's kissing your shoulder.

"It's strange..." you whisper, adjusting yourself so you're looking right at him.

He hums, confused as to why you could mean right now. "What is it? Should I move away? Am I too pushy?"

"Chanyeol's not here." You giggle, watching his shift from panic to what you would call relief. "We're all alone..." Nerves flushed over you almost instantly. The two of you wildly blushed at your comment and you nervously smiled. "Of- of course- I don't- I wouldn't mean it like- like that. I just meant-I'm- we're used to- it's our first time alone..."

He's staring and not commenting on anything else.

"I'm not trying to get you to do anything- I was just thinking- pointing it out-" you're cut off by Namjoon leaning forward and kissing you again. Probably to stop you from rambling. You're frozen on the spot, feeling Namjoon swiftly move you around to have your legs on both sides of him and your arms around him.