(45) Morning

Your POV

"Y/N! Y/N! Good mowning!!!" A big, eager boy jumps on your stomach, causing you to let out an 'oof' sound and quickly sit up on your bed.

Chanyeol is smiling happily at you and laughing. His hands resting on your lap as he eagerly waits for you to say it back. "Good morning Chan," you cover your mouth, yawning while running your hands through his hair, fixing the small spikes poking out. "Where's dad?"

It wasn't rare for Chanyeol to wake people up in this house but it was still something you just couldn't get used to just yet.

As if you had called him to come, Namjoon comes running to the room, paint all over his face and his hair tied up in a ponytail.

You look at him, his eyes widened a little and his face flushed red. He smiles, "hey."

Your boyfriend.

"Hi." Your hands move to fix your hair all on its own and you hide your face while looking at Chanyeol. Being in front of him makes you all shy and embarrassed now that things are official.

He walks to the bed and is sitting on the side next to you. "I told him we were probably going to the amusement park next week and- well- he got excited." Your eyes dart back to the hyper Chanyeol who's nodding along with his father's words.

"Oh... okay. So... that's next week. What can we do about it today?" 

Chanyeol is bouncing up and down with a small grin. He doesn't answer the question either. He doesn't know. Your eyes wander about and you see that Chanyeol seems to also be covered in paint. Right, paint.

You reach your hand out to touch Namjoon's face, seeing that it is still somewhat wet. "You were painting daddy's face, right?" Chanyeol nods and Namjoon is looking around the room now, a little nervously. "How about the two of you continue and I join the two of you after getting dressed and showered?" Your eyes finally meet Namjoon's and he picks up on it.

He nods. "Alright, Chanyeol and I have to finish one last painting as well." He's standing up while picking Chanyeol up with a swift spin. "You take your time, I'm sorry we woke you up so early."

"What time is it?" You reach for your phone and look at the clock but also some other countless notifications. Your eyes focused on the time. "It's only seven, not too bad." You weren't used to waking up so early.  "Don't worry about it."

"Down, down," Chanyeol is kicking the air and Namjoon's eyes snap in his son's direction. He quickly lets go of him to see him run in the direction of his room.

Namjoon is left standing awkwardly and he turns to look at you. "I'm about to make breakfast in thirty minutes, you want waffles and chicken?"

"I would really like waffles and chicken." You had a feeling he was using leftover chicken from yesterday's food. "Just make sure to put the chicken in the oven and not in the microwave because-"

"Yeah, Y/N I get it." He laughs, knowing the speech you had about microwaves against the oven.

You crawl in his direction, letting the covers uncover you as you're closer to the end of the bed where he was standing. "Okay, okay," you're getting on your knees on the bed, still not quite matching his height. You reach to hold his shirt and pull it down a little.

The two of you are a blushing mess when he leans down and kisses you. "Take your time with that shower." He's stepping back and moving your air out of your face. "I'll go deal with Chanyeol now." He's smiling with a walk in the direction of his son's bedroom.

You fix your hair and stand from the bed to go and take a shower before getting started with your day.

It was a different day like no other, nothing out of the ordinary.