(06) She's hot

Kim Namjoon

When Namjoon walked in his house, he expected Y/N to be reading the book she always reads and he always leaves on the table for her. But she was not on the couch reading the book. He walked around his bedroom, putting down his stuff where Y/N would usually sit. Her shoes were down by the entrance so he knew she was still somewhere around the house. What could she be doing? 

Right about now, Chanyeol would be sleeping and Namjoon would eat the meals Y/N gratefully cooks for him. But where was she? He wandered around the house, taking a peek to see if Chanyeol was asleep and to his surprise, Y/n was cuddled up beside him. Her head resting on top of his and her arms wrapped around him. Her hair was all over the place and she resembled Chanyeol by the way she slept. 

Namjoon chuckled and tilted his head to the side, this is the first time Y/N falls asleep while babysitting. She must've been pretty tired... 

The only problem was Y/N was sleeping on his bed with Chanyeol and he didn't want to wake her up which would lead to Chanyeol being woken up, which would, of course, lead to him crying because he does not want her to go. 

He decided that when Y/N woke up she's probably want to take a bath and quickly took out some clothes that might fit her and put them beside the bed. Grabbing a small notebook and writing 'Feel free to use these and take a bath, -Kim Namjoon'. He tried to be as quiet as he could be and reached for the book between the two of them. On his way to put the book down, he dropped it and it leads to it making a loud thudding sound. 

Turning to both Y/N and Chanyeol, he was glad to see they weren't woken up by the loud sound. He moved quickly to grab some clothes for himself and stopped when he reached the door. Turning to look at Chanyeol sleeping peacefully. This really was the first time a babysitter hasn't left running because of him. Y/N was the first person he's ever liked as a babysitter. 

Scratching the back of his neck, Namjoon shook his head and closed the door to his room. Making his way to the bathroom and undressed. He might as well just sleep in the guest room. Turning the shower on, he let the water un and took a shower. Not bothering to dry his hair once he was done, he changed into a pair of shorts and a loose tank top. 

He ate his serving of food you left him in a plate and soon went to sleep. Not knowing the certain outcomes that were to come in the next morning.

...

Bacon. The smell of bacon and eggs were was what Namjoon was woken up to. The sun shined through the window of the guest room. He rolled off the bed, his head all over the place but he really didn't care. When his hand reached the door, he stopped at hearing the voice of a certain female staying in his house.

"Chanyeol~" a small giggle escaped her lips. "Stop playing with the chopsticks, they're not swords..." her voice sounded like a magical thing to listen to in the morning. He's starting to realize why it is that Chanyeol likes her so much.

Chanyeol whined and she laughed. "Nyot chopsticks, swowds!" he exclaimed which just caused Y/N to smile once again. 

"Alright just like the cartoons, right?" 

"Yesh!" 

"On guard...!"

Namjoon peaked through the door to see that Chanyeol was holding one chopstick and Y/N was holding another as if to sword fight.  Bright smiles plastered on their faces first thing in the morning and Chanyeol charged. 

"Oh no..." he poked Y/N with one of the chopsticks. "Sir Kim Chanyeol, I've been impaled. Oh no, what about breakfast?!" she fell on the ground and Chanyeol rushed to Y/N's side. 

"Nyo Y/N, we nyeed bweakfast. Don't die..." he pouted and Y/N gasped really loudly. Shocking even Namjoon. 

She reached to hold Chanyeol by the shoulders. "I'm back...!" she smiled. "But we won't have breakfast unless you stop playing around with the chopsticks, ok?"

When Namjoon finally took a good look at Y/N he finally realized what she was wearing. She was wearing one of the hoodies he let her borrow that fell down mid-thigh with nothing else. He was sure he had left a pair of paints... pants way too big for her. Of course, she wasn't wearing them, they were too big. 

Shit, she's hot.