6: UA enter stage left

Izuku and Mei had split off before they entered the doors, both making their ways to different exam halls to take two different sets of written exams. After finishing both made their separate ways to two different auditoriums, both finishing before everyone else and entering an empty room.

Mei was slightly disappointed when she couldn't see any teachers at the table in front of the stage. Frowning she skipped her way over to the markers where people would stand waiting to put on a show for the judges.

Not even five minutes later three people walked in still shocked that someone finished the three hour long exam in under half the time, hell she finished faster than some of the hero and general studies students who exams were considered easiest. 

The three teachers sat down at the table and gestured for Mei to take the stage. Smiling like a madman, she pulled down her goggles and hopped up in one jump, opening her bag and laying all three devices out onto the table.

After showing the schematics, explaining how they work, demonstrating them, the man wearing what seemed like a yellow digger exo-suit raised his hand to ask some questions.

'Well Ms...' The man started

'Mei, call me Mei!' She said casually throwing off the question

'Sorry but I would rather call you by your family name.' The man persisted

'Oh well that's a problem... Hm well they disowned me and threw me out so I technically don't have one any more, though you could call me Mei Venom if you want to'

One of the others coughed on their coffee, spluttering as they looked incredulously at the pink haired girl. 'Well that just adds to the other two issues Mei' The man said not believing she was related to one of the newest and richest support designers in the world, 'First if your family abandoned you, how did you get all these high quality materials and machines needed to make some of that housing?'

'Oh that, well I was allowed by the company I work for'

'Do you have any proof?'

'Hmm... SURE,' Mei yelled pulling out her phone and dialling someone before jumping down towards the judges table, standing next to the man questioning her validity as Shinrai picked up the phone on the other end.

'Hey Mei, what's going on I thought you had your exam today?' The businessman asked concerned.

'Hello Mr...' The teacher asked

'Shinrai, who are you and why do you have Mei's phone?'

'Well Mr Shinrai I just wanted to ask if these devices in front of us made using your company resources were given permission to be here?'

'Which three did she bring? I haven't been able to see her latest works yet?' Sinrai said diverting the conversation

'Oooo, Rai you're going to love these,' Mei yelled out,  'Once I got the kinks worked out of the prototypes, I managed to make them market ready, in fact I'm sure once the team checks them over we can send them straight off to David for mass production!'

'Ok can you two please stop,' The man said, 'Mr Shinrai, I'm Powerloader one of the judges at her exam, has she or has she not been allowed to use materials for her own personal use?'

'Of course,' Shinrai stated, 'Without her none of Venom's ideas would have become a reality!'

'Well... ok then, that you for your time...' Power loader said ending the call while the phone was still in Mei's hand. Coughing a bit to try and reassert his authority he asked another question, 'Ok that settles the first issue, the next is all of those designs are patented and held copyrighted by Venom, have you been allowed to use them?'

'Of courseeeeee' Mei said now getting bored.

'Again do you have any proof?' Power-loader asked trying to trip the girl up

'Well you can ask them if you want, they probably finished their exam by now if they haven't no cuddles for them tonight!'

The man sat there in shock, not only was THE Venom here in his school, he was also not going for the support course? Plus it seems this girl has some sort of personal connection with him. He sat there flabbergasted until Mei called out to him from the door, tapping her foot impatiently.

He got up and led her to the hero course auditorium where the place was slightly filled with fast finishing examinees.

'Um could Venom please come here, it's to do with another examinee' Power loader called out, garnering weird glanced from the hall.

'SURE' A distorted voice rang out across the hall as a black mass suddenly flung itself into the air landing with a thud in front of the two. 'Hi I'm Venom, what's wrong?'

Power loader just looked on in shock at the person in from of him, THE Venom, the designer extraordinaire, partners with THE David Shield was standing right here. He froze and couldn't say anything.

'Hey Venom, I'm allowed to use any of your designs right?' Mei asked getting impatient

'Of course, why wouldn't you be allowed to?' Izuku/Venom asked tilting her head.

'Just this guy here, he had a lot of questions!' Mei exclaimed, 'Thanks though, I'll see if I can watch your practical then we can head over to Rai and drop off these gadgets for testing ok?'

'You got it Mei' Izuku/Venom said before jumping off

'He-you-wh-and-huh' Power loader managed to stutter out while being dragged off by the energetic pink haired girl.

'Hey Power loader, can I watch the hero practical exams with you?' Mei asked

'S-S-Sure' The man stuttered out as they re-entered the hall and Mei packed away her gadgets sitting next to the judges like a lost puppy waiting to see the hero exams.

The support exams finished and Powerloader took the girl along with him to the hero practical exams which had just started. Along the way he told her how her inventions were already beyond any industry standard, she smiled at that and then she asked if she got in, he confirmed it. He also asked if they could negotiate the usage of some of the newer gadgets for the support course to help adapt the hero course costumes, Mei obliged and gave him Shinrai's number.

Once the two arrived at the observation room, the teacher was questioned on who Mei was, he pushed them all off and told them she was his special guest who he just admitted to the support course and she had asked to see someone during the hero exam. This got a few frowns from the teachers who decided not to say anything as the man was one of the most logical teachers at UA behind Nezu and Aizawa, so any of his decisions were probably well made.

After the little disagreement Nezu decided that due to the mystery black bodied student who they found out was called Venom, obliterating the school record(Ass-mights record), it was time to have some fun, so he released the Zero pointer.

And that's when the chaos started.