20: The hero commission, the camel

HEYO MY PRECIOUS BEANS, I DECIDED TO LET THE HC BE THE CAMEL

Izuku was currently sitting in a dimly lit room facing an obvious two way mirror, not moving as she had been for hours now. But instead of stewing like they wanted her to be... she was tinkering ignoring her situation.

Tsukauchi was just facepalming behind the glass standing with the failed parents known as Inko and Toshinori who were grinning like madmen, knowingly breaking the law and detaining the girl under false pretences for an unreasonably long amount of time. This enough set the detective on edge but Inko's final comment was the final punch.

'Honey, you could cripple them, that way they could never perform hero work again and our legacies would be safe.'

The man beamed, 'Inko darling th-'

'Criminal' The tired man spoke up for the first time since bringing the girl in, 'This right here is illegal and I only agreed to make sure my niece is safe, that is villainous and criminal, you forget about the cameras, so go through with that and I'll have both your heads literally by the end of the day got it?' The pair nodded quickly shutting up, 'Good now I'm going to ask our guest some questions.' 

The man quickly left the room and made his short journey to the room, entering quickly and silently before making his way to his seat. When he did end up facing his guest he was suprised to see they were focussing on him.

'Sorry for the wait' he apologised, scratching the back of his neck

'Wait?' She replied tilting her head, 'How long was I here.'

'... I'd rather not say.'

'Please tell me.'

'...fine... you've been detained for three hours.'

'Detained? I'm not currently incapacitated and this rudimentary structure could not hold me, I'm not currently detained but rather waiting for questions to be asked.'

'Well o- I'm sorry, rudimentary?'

'Yes, the structure itself is very weak and I could very much just walk in a straight line out of here.'

The man gulped, 'Well let's start, may I ask what you were doing while waiting?'

'Tinkering.'

'With what?'

'These' She replied bringing out an assortment of half dissembled gadgets before sucking the back into the goop.

The man blanked, 'How... we cleared you before you came in.'

'You did? No-one bothered to ask me, they were in my goop safe and sound.'

'So... all this time you've been... tinkering?'

'Yes, can we get to the real questions now.'

The man nodded his head and began investigating the incident seeing as she was the only on there, she was his only primary witness to the main actions. So when he heard that they had something that could kill All-might he was stunned, then gobsmacked when he learned she dealt with in in under thirty seconds. All the while making notes and ignoring the glares he could feel behind the one way mirror that his guest seemed oblivious to.

He finally finished the questioning about this issue and moved onto the more important information.

'Now then... I have been told you have info on the cold case of Izuku Yagi.'

'Indeed I do.'

'Would you mind d-'

'No.'

'... pardon?'

'No I will not, that information is none of your concern, nor is it those two people behind that one way mirror.'

The man just sat frozen for the third time as banging could be heard from the outside the sound sealed room. 'Well then... I'm afraid Venom you are under arrest for the-'

'Actually I'm not, look here.' She said pulling out the same thing Venom showed Aizawa causing the man's face to visibly pale.

'I-I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry, please... t-t-take y-y-your leave.'

Izuku nodded and left as the shaken detective went back to brave the ticking time bomb that was the Yagi's and their obsession with pride.

Meanwhile over in an unknown area, one Tomura Shigaraki was having his hands dealt with in front of his master who seemed incredibly happy.

'You say they said they don't care about All-might?'

'Yes sensei.'

'So you think there will be a chance to get the person your spy said beat not only the entirety of 1-A but All-might at the same time as well.'

'Yes sensei.'

'Kurogiri, what is your opinion on this?' The scarred man turned to the misty one

'I believe that they are, if you might excuse me, more powerful than you master and if we were able to get them on our side and control them we would have absolutely no bar against our goal instead of minor possibilities.'

'But?'

'But they stated they want to be a hero and already turned down Master Shigaraki's two offers.'

'Hmm, that is troubling... Doctor take Tomura here and prep him to evolve his quirk as well as be ready to receive mine.' The white coated man dealing with the man-child nodded, escorting the one with missing appendages out with himself.

'Sir?' Kurogiri asked his silent master after several minutes.

'It seems it's time to call in some favours... this Venom is related to Shinrai Dekiru, the quirkless business man making a splash in the industry no?'

'They are in indeed sir.'

'Good... very good... you are dismissed Kurogiri.'

'Of course master' The being said before leaving

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO my precious beans,

sorry for the shorter chap but this was actually meant to be joined to the last one but the last one started to get a bit long and I wanted you guys to have some stuff plus you know the whole idiom I wanted to use

All it means is you got more tsuki time and now you can worry your heads off about Rai until I post next... enjoy :)